Ch.101 Sweet and sour pork ribs with eggplant juice

Chapter 101: Sweet and sour pork ribs with eggplant juice

For dinner, Lin ShuYi made pork ribs marinated in a sweet and sour eggplant sauce. Since Shen Fu didn't like sweet dishes, he changed the recipe slightly to reduce the amount of sugar, so it wouldn't be too sweet but still enhanced the aroma.

Everyone loved it, especially Shen Fu. When he was eating, he would occasionally look up at Lin ShuYi, as if using him to down the food. He looked so often that Lin ShuYi would turn to look at other people's expression, but they all stared down at their food with a 'I know but I won't say it' straight face.

Lin ShuYi: ......

When TaoTao finished eating, he got sleepy and while rubbing his eyes, he asked Lin ShuYi to cradle him. But just as he reached out, mom Shen stopped him, "Come here TaoTao, grandma will bring you up to sleep."

TaoTao turned around to look at Lin ShuYi. Xiao Yu quickly walked over and said, "Brother will come with you." Then TaoTao went up with everyone without another word.

The Shen brother in law Alan, supported aunt Shen up the stairs as her belly was starting to show. Before she went up, aunt Shen looked at Shen Fu knowingly.

Shen old man said he had something to do and went to the study, dad Shen followed him. As for brother Shen, he walked out taking a call.

Instantly, Lin ShuYi and Shen Fu were the only ones left in the living room.

Lin ShuYi:......

Aren't they a bit too obvious?

Shen Fu chuckled as he walked towards Lin ShuYi and leaned in for a kiss before sitting down beside him. Then he said, "Yep, they all got the picture."

Lin ShuYi turned the other way, they're way too tactful. 

Shen Fu wasn't in a hurry to go to the bedroom either, he just wanted to listen to Lin ShuYi talk about anything. He finally knew why people said a day apart was like a year apart. 

But when Lin ShuYi actually opened his mouth to say something, all that's in his head was how to shut him up. He didn't need to say anything, he just needed to moan.

In the end, when they arrived in the bedroom, he didn't even give Lin ShuYi time to shower. It wasn't until Lin ShuYi was tired to the point that he couldn't even lift a finger did Shen Fu carry him into the bath. When they were washing, Lin ShuYi was flushed red but he didn't have the energy to say he could do it himself.

A wolf that had been starving...there was no way it would stop so easily. So, he obviously slept till noon the next day.

The moment he woke up, he saw Shen Fu resting beside him. He was staring at him and when he saw him wake up, he curled his lips and ask, "You're awake. Hungry?"

His stomach was already empty.

"Drink some milk first, I'll bring the food."

Lin ShuYi lifted his arms, only to feel as if he just got run over by a truck as his lower back didn't seem to be his anymore.

Shen Fu was heartbroken at this scene. He bent over and embraced him in his arms, while bringing the glass to his mouth, "I overdid it didn't I? Does it hurt too much?"

Lin ShuYi finished his glass of milk while staying in this position and didn't bother answering Shen Fu. He was the one that allowed Shen Fu to have his way after all, not only because Shen Fu wanted him, but because he also wanted Shen Fu. However, overindulgence was obviously too much.

After a glass of milk, Lin ShuYi felt more comfortable inside his stomach. He said, "I'm hungry."

The words that came out of his mouth were all rough and hoarse, which indirectly reminded Lin ShuYi of how "sweet" his moan last night was, so immediately his ears went red again.