(𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟕) do you regret it?

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

She spent Christmas morning in her office. Athena received three presents. One from Aurora, one from Dominique and one from Sapphire. They were all books and Athena had excitedly poured over them all morning, reading over the first few pages trying to decide which one to start first.

The feast would be later on in the day. Athena would of course attend, the Hogwarts Christmas feasts were some of the best ever and she hadn't had one in years.

She was rather excited which was odd. The anticipation of Christmas wore off as age went on however Athena still found some joy in the celebration. Whether it was seeing others have fun or watching the younger students buzz in excitement, there was something special about it.

Athena was placing her new books onto the large shelves in her office when the door opened.
She turned to see Harry walking in, looking anxious.

"Harry" Athena gasped out, "you're here! Merry Christmas"

"Merry Christmas" Harry smiled gently, "I um... wanted to apologise for being so hard on you... I know you had good intentions and I shouldn't have reacted the way I did"

"It's alright Harry" Athena sighed in relief, "I understand why you were upset, I would have been too in your position"
Harry smiled again as he walked further into the room.

"Did you um... did you get me the broomstick?"

"The broomstick?" Athena frowned in confusion, "no I'm sorry Harry I didn't get you a broomstick... I did get you a present though" she added as she took a neatly wrapped parcel out her top draw.

"Oh thank you" Harry grinned, "it's just that um... so one bought me a firebolt but there was no tag"

"A firebolt?" Athena gasped, "they're really good aren't they?"

"Best broom ever!" Harry nodded, "that's why I'm surprised, who would spend that much money on me?"

"I'm not sure" Athena pondered, "are you sure there was no tag?"

"I triple checked" Harry replied, "you don't think... Professor Lupin?"

"Oh no" Athena shook her head, "I'm sure he would love to buy you a broom Harry but he wouldn't have been able to get you one like that"

"Yeah I didn't think it was him" Harry shrugged, "it's just he was talking about my broom and I um... well I can't think of anyone else"

"I'm sure you'll get to the bottom of it" Athena offered him another smile, "how have you been doing?"

"Alright" Harry shrugged, "I'm sorry I didn't get you a gift... I would have but—"

"Oh don't be silly Harry you don't need to get me anything!" Athena laughed, Harry seemed oddly relieved by this.

"Are you ready for the feast?" Harry asked, "you're not usually here at Christmas"

"Oh I know... I've missed the Hogwarts Christmas feasts" Athena smiled, "I remember they were always the best"

☽☽☽

Athena and Harry walked down to the hall together in smiles and laughter. She was more than glad that everything seems alright again. She'd been under the impression that Harry wasn't going to trust her again however it seemed that this wasn't the case.

𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐁𝐈𝐀 | Remus Lupin (2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें