Chapter Twenty-Nine

•••

•••

Author's Note:
Warning, there's some spice
Light smut. If this at all makes you uncomfortable, you can skip this chapter and it won't effect the story line too much💕
(I'm kinda embarrassed to do this but i am anyway. Let me know if you like it!)

Autumn did not let the white rose scare her. There was browning around the edges of it, leading her to believe that President Snow had left it there a while ago, when it was first destroyed. If he knew that they were in District Four, he would've been there already.

Finnick and Autumn continued towards Victor's village, hand in hand. She began to imagine this as their life together. If there was no war and no Hunger Games, maybe this is what they could be.

In a strange way, Autumn was almost thankful for the Games. Without them, she may have never met Finnick. If he hadn't been her mentor, they wouldn't have fallen in love.

It was painful to step away from the ruin's of her family's house, but not as heartbreaking as Autumn believed it would be. In a way, it wasn't her house anymore anyway. It hadn't been since she left it for the Hunger Games.

Finnick looked over at Autumn, smiling at his wife. He had never believed that he would find someone like Autumn. He never believed he would learn to love, not after he became prisoner to Snow.

They came upon Victor's Village, looking as grey and underwhelming as when they had been there last.

Finnick grabbed onto Autumn's hand tighter, dragging her up to their house as quickly as he could. Just before Autumn assumes he was going to throw open the door and pull her in, Finnick knelt down and swept Autumn up in his arms, holding one arm around her back and another under her legs.

He kicked the door with one of his feet, walking through after it creaked open swiftly. Autumn smiled as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Well, Mrs Odair," Finnick leaned his face close to hers, pressing his lips to his. "Welcome home."

Autumn laughed as Finnick walked up the stairs with Autumn in his arms, as easily as if he were carrying nothing.

Autumn looked around at the house. It was dark and had a thin layer of dust in it but otherwise untouched. This only made her imagine their future together even more.

"Finnick?" Autumn spoke as he walked into their old bedroom.

"Yes darling?" He purred in response, tossing Autumn onto the bed, lightly. Autumn giggled, sitting up on the edge of the bed.

She stared up at him through her eyelashes. "Do you think that, just for one night, we can pretend that we have normal lives? Like before?"

Finnick smiled down at the girl, reaching out and placing his hand on the side of her face, brushing his thumb over her cheek bone. He leaned down, towards her, about to place his lips to hers when he stopped, hovering them barely above her face. "Of course, my love," he whispered.

Autumn reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him down so that their lips met.

Finnick wrapped his arm around her waist, grabbing under her right leg and shifting her back further on the bed.

He broke stride for only a second as he crawled up the bed, pushing his mouth onto her's once again. Autumn propped her legs up on each side of Finnick, rolling her hips upwards and grinding against Finnick.

He pulled away from her, both of them panting a bit. He stared at her for a moment, marveling at her beauty as he brushed away a strand of hair from her face.

"I love you," he whispered out.

"I love you too," she replied. "Now fuck me until I can't walk."

Finnick let out a chuckle as he grabbed hold of the edge of Autumn's shirt and pulled upwards. Autumn sat up, allowing him to pull the shirt off of her body. He then unbuttoned her pants, leaving her almost completely exposed.

Autumn pulled up on Finnick's shirt, revealing his toned stomach. Finnick leaned down and began to suck on the skin on Autumn's neck. He nibbled at it, leaving red and purple marks on her throat.

A moan vibrates through Autumn's throat, only encouraging Finnick to to work harder. Autumn reaches down and unbuttoned Finnick's pants, pushing them down as best she could, allowing Finnick to pull them down the rest of the way.

Finnick stood upwards a bit, Autumn following his movements as she kept her arms wrapped around him.

He grabbed hold of the back of her bra, unclipping it and allowing it to fall away. He then reached down and pulled down her underwear, making Autumn squirm as the cold air hit her exposed body.

Finnick pulled away from her neck, dropping his underwear around his ankles and kicking them away.

"I just want to make sure you want to do this," Finnick looked at Autumn. They had had here intimate moments many times before, but he always asked Autumn if she truly wanted to go further. It was one of the things she loved most about him.

"Only if you do," Autumn whispered, pulling him back down to her.

Finnick nodded, picking up Autumn's left leg and placing it over his shoulder, revealing her body to him. Finnick placed his hands on each side of Autumn's head, leaning down and kissing her once more before pushing inside of her.

Autumn dug her nails into Finnick's back as pleasure flowed through her body. Finnick moaned, closing his eyes as he pulled out of her and pushed in again.

Autumn's jaw slacked as Finnick leaned down and placed his mouth to her breast, sucking on her skin. Slowly, he moved up to her collar bone. He shifted to her shoulder and then her throat, finding his mouth on her lips.

As the tension between them began to build, Finnick sped of his rhythmic movement in and out of Autumn's body. They both moaned into each other's mouths, feeling the pleasure and love that flowed between them.

They both began to feel the muscles tighten in their lower bodies, each of them panting as they sped up.

The tension overflowed in Autumn, exploding through her body as she arched her back and groaned, her orgasm pushing Finnick over the edge. He pushed into her, sloppily, a few more times before he orgasmed, tightening his grip on the bed sheets as he balled the fabric up in his fists.

Both panting and exhausted, Finnick pulled out of Autumn and collapsed onto the bed beside her. He wrapped his arms around her body, pulling her close to him, their body heat keeping each other warm as they fell asleep.