𝓢𝓽𝓲𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓾𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓷 𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽

"Unlike you and your family we'd like to keep our secret, a secret"

✰✰✰

"Addison Cullen". Sam Uley couldn't believe he had to resort to talking to vampires, he thought once the Cullen's left he wouldn't have to deal with the pesky bloodsuckers anymore but yet here he was in the middle of the forest talking to one of the most intriguing/annoying vampires. Addison rolled her eyes at the formality, "Mr. Alpha, to what do I owe the pleasure" her tone was filled with sarcasm as she crossed her arms over her chest, "I've been a good little vampire, following your rules, staying in my own corner, making sure the lovely human's heart stays beating". She knows she should act serious, she can see the ferocity in his eyes, the danger, but she can't help but make little remarks. Sam didn't even blink at her comments choosing to ignore her so he could leave as soon as possible, "we have a problem". Addison opened her mouth to speak but he held up his hand and even though she didn't like it, she listened and stayed silent. "Isabella is hanging around our side with Jacob Black, he's going to phase soon, and unlike you and your family we'd like to keep our secret, a secret". 

"Okay first of all ouch, second, what do you want me to do about this, I can't stop her from crossing the treaty, your council's rules remember?" Sam crossed his arms, glare darkening as he stepped closer. "I'm not asking you to stop her from crossing the treaty, I'm aware that's impossible, what I am telling you is when he fully phases he'll have to ignore her which we both know she'll hate so what I need you to do is be a good little bloodsucker and distract her like you've been doing". Addison's jaw tightly clenched, she hated that all she was being used for was a distraction, and she hated his demanding tone but she was taught by Carlisle to respect the wolves. "Whatever you need me to do Alpha". 

✰✰✰

~January 18th, 2006~

"Hello Isabella, going somewhere? You know I'm surprised to see you normally when I show up you're already gone" Isabella quickly turned around surprised to see the eldest twin after days of not talking. "I've been with Jake we're-", "building motorcycles, so I've heard" Addison added jumping off the truck hood to look at the packages of parts in the human's arms, "didn't take you for such a thrill chaser, almost like you after something or someone". Isabella avoided eye contact clutching the packages, she hated how Addison seemed to know everything, she hated everything about Addison at the moment, her tone, her words, that stupid little smile like she was so smart. "Pointless to even say, but please be careful, no point in getting yourself killed just to see a hallucination, I'll come visit you later have fun with Jacob". Bella felt like she couldn't move or breathe as Addison gave her one last knowing look before flashing away, and only then did she let out a puff of air from her nose.