It's 9:50 now and I said I'd get to Punz's at 10:00 so I should probs start heading off I grab a pair of black combat boots and my rucksack before shouting a goodbye and heading out the door.

"Hey honey you look like you could kick the crap out of me." Punz laughs opening the door to let me in.

"Aw thanks that's the sweetest thing you've ever said." I laugh pulling him into a hug.

"It's kinda hot though." He whispers into my ear casing me to blush furiously.

"Alright lover boy wait until Niki is here." I say kissing his cheek.

"Alright, anyway let's put your stuff in my room whilst we wait for Niki." He says grabbing my hand and waking up to his room. I drop by bag in the corner and take a look around his room, nothings changed since I was last here my eyes fall on the accent wall from last time trying to remember the colour.

"It's red Night, you did the same thing last time." He laughs hugging me from behind.

We stayed like that for a couple moments until we heard the door bell, "Yay Niki." Punz says smiling like an idiot before pulling me down the stairs.

"Jesus Christ slow don't your gunna break your ankle." I laugh as we run down the stairs.

"Niki!"

"Hey Punz, wow someone missed me." She laughs pulling Punz into a hug. She then turns to me, "Hey babe." She says pulling me into a hug.

"Hey sweetie, yeah Punz is being clingy today." I laugh.

"I am not."

"Babe you literally ran down the stairs to get to me then you shouted my name, and Night doesn't lie so I believe her." Niki says sitting on the sofa. Me and punz sit down next to her I intertwined my fingers with hers and she rests her head on Punz's shoulder.

"So what are we doing today?" I ask.

"So Night is going to teach me to fight I suppose we could do that before lunch then make something for lunch together. After that I don't know we could watch something like a movie and cuddle?" Punz suggests.

"I like cuddles." I say.

"Me too." Niki agrees, "Can I draw you two as you fight?"

"Of course you can honey."

"Thanks it's just an excuse to check you two out really." Niki giggles lifting her head from Punz's shoulder.

"Your so cute." I say turning her head towards me and kissing her forehead.

She blushes and I snuggle in closer to her.

"I really don't want to move from here but I really want to learn how to fight. You two are too cute." Punz sighs.