sixty nine

۵ stubborn leos ۵

October 31, 2018
Wednesday - 12pm

Josie's pov

"Hey you" I said as seb walked into my apartment. "Do we have to go to the Halloween party at Downey's?" Seb said as he jumped onto my bed. "You dont" I said looking at him with a smile.

"What are you and Lizzie doing this Halloween anyway" he said as he laid in my bed. "We were supposed to be Velma and daphne" I said looking at him. "Are you daphne" he asked me and I nodded my head yes. "Great I'll be Fred then" he said and I looked at him.

"You don't have a costume" I said looking at him. He nodded his head no. My goodness. "Come on let's get your Fred costume" I said holding my hand out for him to grab. He grabs my hands and yanks me into bed with him.

"Come on cuddles for 10 minutes it's only noon" he said holding me right. "10 minutes okay" I said looking back at him. He kissed my forehead and next thing I know he's asleep. "Seriously" I said looking at his sleepy face.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"Get up, put your costume on" I said throwing his clothes onto the bed. "How long did I sleep for?" He said opening his eyes. "4 hours" I said looking at him. He got up and changed into his Fred outfit. I changed into my daphne outfit.

"Chris is dressed as shaggy and I told him to bring dodger to be scooby" I said smiling at him in his costume. "Only you" he said smiling at me then giving me a quick kiss on the lips. "You drive" I said tossing him my keys.

"Only if you kiss me" he said so I blew him a kiss. "On the lips that don't count" he said turning me around to face him. So i I stood on my tippy toes and kissed him on the lips. Which then turned into a make out but was interrupt by a phone call.

"No don't pick it up" seb said right as I answered it and said hello. It was Lizzie and she was wondering if I could pick her up. I said yes and seb drove to pick her up. "You owe later tonight" he said as we pulled up to her house. "Only for you bubbs" I said smiling at him.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

"Christopher Robert Evans where is dodger?!" I said walking up to him at the party. "Well hello to you too wife" he said crossing his arms. "Hubby I love you but I'm serious" I said crossing my arms and copying his stance. "Home" he said and I gasped and looked away.

"So dramatic" Mackie said walking over so I flipped him off. "Tommo!" I said walking towards Tim's "josie" he said as we went in for a hug. "You guys always copy our costumes" Lizzie said as she noticed we were the mystery gang. She gave me a look and I parented to know nothing.

"Children" Chris hemsworth said coming up to me messing my hair up. "My favorite hemswortj, Liam!" I said looking up to him. "Oh never mind it's just my least favorite Chris, Pratt" I said shrugging my shoulder. "Oh wait no, it's Jonathan's owner" I said patting his shoulder.

"Ouch" Chris hemsworth said and I simply smiled at him with an angel face while everyone laughed. "Kk you know I tolerate you... nah seriously though your my second favorite Chris" I said smiling at him making him smile.

"Who wants shots" hemsworth said holding a bottle of tequila in his hand. "We do!" Chris and I said high giving each other. "No" everyone said looking at us. "What why" I said looking at them. "You two drunk is never a good mix" Lizzie said and Chris and I gasped at her comment. "That's why we are married Elizabeth" Chris said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"Yeah but the two of you get crazy" seb said standing next to Lizzie. "I agree" both macie and Downey said. Wow. Just wow. "Sorry you guys can't hang" I said looking at them. "See tipsy josie is already being sassy" Tom said and I gasped. Except he's not wrong, I am very sassy.

"I wanna see them drunk" Chris hemsworth said smiling looking at everyone. Meanwhile everyone nodded their head no. "Losers" the three of us said. We didn't listen and took two shots each. "Good luck sebastian" Tom said patting his shoulder.

"Thank you" he said back to Tom. At least I got these two to agree on something instead of bullying each other. "I like this one drunk" Chris hemsworth said pointing at me. I took a bow as both Chris Evans and hemsworth clapped.

For the rest of the night, we enjoyed the party. Then Seb had a great idea to go to a few haunted houses in LA. So we looked some up and went. It was Chris, hemsworth, Lizzie, Mackie and Tom. Downey stayed since he is the host. After a good scare, we just went back to our homes and slept.

end of chapter.
im having writers block !
leave comments or a message on my
message board some ideas for the next chapters