Chapter 3

I opened my door to see the screeching ostrich herself still screaming at Mathew. I slowly, calmly ,and with a Blank face that was only focused on Nora started making my way downstairs.
I noticed Mathew look my way And mumble and
"oh shit"
Which caused all the guys to look my way with confused faces. Mathew knew of my hatred to Nora and knew this was not going to be pretty.
Nora was to busy screaming to notice me.
I walked up to her calmly grabbed her ponytail and practically dragged her to the door and threw her out giving her an extra shove which caused he to fall down the few steps on my porch.
" B**ch" I heard her scream
I didn't respond I just kept an blank face not once glancing at the boys and then going back upstairs.

* Mathew POV*

When we got home I breathed out a sigh of relief noticing the car was here which meant that Madison had made it Home before the boys and I.
I never really understood why Madison did not want to meet the boys I just knew she didn't and I respected that so I never told them of her.
When we got inside I made sure to make plenty or noise to make sure Madison knew we were here.
" What the heck are you doing" Taylor asked me looking kinda confused as a ran around the house like a dinosaur.
" It's my house so I do what I want" I told him which caused all the other guys to just chuckle and continue on with Their previous conversations. we sat around for about 5 minutes until I heard an awful noise.

Nora.

Nora was my ex who cheated on me multiple times and only wanted me for my fame. I looked around to the guys who I guess heard her too bc they were all mumbling not to good things under there breath with looks of frustration on there faces.
Just then Nora barges through my front door without even knocking and just walks up to me and starts talking
"Matt baby please take me back it was a mistake I love u I promise" she says in her annoying voice
I honestly don't even  know why I even dated her
"No, Nora you need to leave" I say now getting kinda frustrated
"But please Matt baby I love you I promise i do" she was practically lap dancing me.
" Nora you need to leave" I practically yelled
She started screaming and whining and I honestly I just tuned her out but then a few minutes later I heard a door close softly I looked up and saw Madison coming down the stairs at an even pace and with a blank face only focused on Nora. I seemed to be the only one that noticed her until i Mumbled and " oh shit " and all the guys looked up at Madison with confused faces. i knew how much Madison hated Nora even before we were dating and while we were dating she hated her and when nora cheated on me that drew it over the line for Madison. Me and Madison may not seem close but we were actually VERY close so I knew when I saw Madison coming down the stairs that this was not gonna to be pretty.
I turned around to look at all the boys that had confused faces and talking mumbling things like "who is that" or "who is she" and the occasional "zayum" from one of them. I just brushed it off and focused on Madison.
Madison finally made it to Nora and grabbed her on ponytail and practically dragged her to the door. then pushing her down the stairs. you could hear Nora yell a not too nice word but Madison ignored it and just calmly walked back upstairs.
The Boys by now were screaming and asking who she is. and all I could think of to say was

"She's my sister"

The boys looked at me and then started bombarding me with questions like "what is her name " or  "how old is she" and most of all "can we meet her".
" her name is Madison ,she is my twin so she is 17 and turns 18 in July" I said with a kind of worried voice bc I don't want the boys around Madison bc they are all around the right age for her ( except Hayes ) and I don't want her heartbroken.
"And I'm  srry guys but you can't meet her" I added after everyone calmed down from the initial shock of me having a twin. all of a sudden people started screaming "why" and " how is that fair".
"GUYS,ITS NOT MY CHOICE SHE DOESNT WANT TO MEET YOU" I shouted. they all started huffing and mumbling things like "i don't know why" and "you could at least ask her"
So I got up and started my way upstairs.
Im gonna make Madison meet the boys.wether she likes it or not.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
          (Authors note)
So guys I will be changing some of the ages of the boys so plz don't get mad I mean it is just a fanfiction. so here they are:

Cameron:19
Nash:18
Taylor:19
Jack g & j: 19
Carter:18
Aaron:17
Shawn:17
Hayes:16