𝟷𝟼. 𝚌𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚕

As I laid in bed, wrapped up in my blankets, I started thinking about this whole situation. I feel like I'm constantly overanalyzing everything but I can't help it.

With everything that's been happening in this house I don't know how to feel anymore.

The issue is I want to know whether he's going to fucking kill me or not but even he doesn't know. He hasn't said anything, but we all know that plain truth; I'm not telling him where that file is.

I have this ongoing loyalty whether it's to myself or to my dad for some strange reason.

There's honestly no point in trying to escape since I'm in his territory. I don't know where in Italy we are. I don't even know where this house we're staying at is located since I can't exactly check

I let out a small sigh as all these things ran through my mind. I got up from bed and headed to the bathroom so I could take a shower.

After finishing up I put on my clothes and decided why not go to the gym since it's been a while. Going down to the kitchen to grab a water bottle then headed to the gym.

I need to figure out a way to get him to let me leave without having to give up the location of the file.

It needs to be a proper deal too, so he isn't going around tracking and following me after. I just want to get as far away from him as possible.

As I got closer to the gym I began to hear loud grunts, wondering who it was. I entered and heard the person pause whatever they were doing only to continue a second later.

I looked in the mirror to see it was Ace punching the punching bag. He was going at it hard and steady. His movements were quick and precise like the bag was a person. I couldn't help but look down as I watched him.

I mean I wouldn't say it aloud but he looks so-

"Eyes up here serene" I take it back he is ugly.

"You wish-i was looking at your..... Shoes" He chuckles and goes back to his punching bag.

I ignore him and start to wrap my hand and knuckles, making sure to be careful. Walking over to the other punching bag which happens to be right next to ace.

His hands aren't wrapped. That's stupid, he's stupid. "You should probably wrap"

"I'm fine" he kept punching the bag. I roll my eyes at his response.

I choose a spot on the bag, rolling my shoulder back before I begin throwing jabs on each side creating a steady rhythm. Keeping my form right making sure not to slouch or take any long pauses.

The room filled with the sound of hands hitting the bag and the bag swinging back forth. I went at it for about twenty minutes. Somehow this became a competition between who could hit longer.

Finally giving in, I stopped to take a break.

"I win," Ace announced just as I stopped.

"I wasn't aware there was a competition Romano"

"Whatever you say" he stops sitting down on the bench next to me grabbing his water bottle for a drink. I watch as he tilts his head back and pours the water down his mouth.

"You really should wrap your hands Romano" I honestly don't know why I'm pushing it.

"Fine but I'm not doing it" he gets up and grabs extra wrapping material and walks in front of me. I look up at him to see if he's serious and he is. "Are you some baby that can't wrap his own hands?"

"Do you want my hand to be wrapped or not?"

I don't respond and I just get up and grab the wrap.