Biker Baby | Chapter Three

Lucy_Pearl Copyright © 2016

Chapter Three

Jackson Montgomery (Photo)

Jackson usually slept in the back room connected to the bar, but since Isabelle popped up, he decided to take her to his home in Vegas.

"I am not getting on that death machine," Isabelle declared. Jackson let out a sigh and leaned back against his bike. He was obviously going to have problems with this girl. Maybe he should just leave her here? He shook his head at the intrusive thought, it wouldn't be right if he left her out here in the middle of the desert. He looked at her, she was hugging herself, her jean jacket covered in studs and diamonds, so girly. He grunted and looked at her closely. She was examining everything, especially his bike and the others, who were waiting for them.

"C'mon girl, we gotta get going, the club is waitin' and everybody wants to get home," he got off his bike and grabbed Isabelle, she ripped away from his grip defiantly. And then, she stepped away from him, clumsily.

"My name is not girl, it's Isabelle, and I said I wasn't getting on that... contraption," she stepped further away from everyone. She was watching them, seeing what they were going to say or do. Jackson ran his hand through his hair and released loud sigh. He turned to Wylie, who had his wife, whom they call Old Ladies, on the back of his bike.

"Wylie take my bike, I'll meet you at the house, I'll take the truck in the back," Wylie nodded his head and said some quick words to his wife. He handed her his keys, and took the bike keys from Jackson. Jackson walked into the bar while everyone was locking up and took some keys off the hook behind the bar. Isabelle waited for him to come back outside, she watched the door like a hawk. Jackson didn't walk back out but a girl who looked a few years older than Isabelle came waltzing out. A happy, drunk smile on her face, she then turned and looked Isabelle up and down.

"Who the hell're you?" she slurred out. Isabelle backed up, uncomfortable that the girl was so close to her. She looked around looking for some help, she was used to men talking to her anyway they wanted but has never been approached by a grown woman. Wylie saw her discomfort and popped off his helmet.

"That's Jack's daughter, it'd be smart of you to leave her be Brandy," Wylie said to the drunk girl. Brandy looked at Wylie for a second before returning her eyes back to Isabelle. She looked her up and down and then at her face for a while, then a big smile slithered onto her face.

"He got that black college bitch pregnant," she let out a gargling laugh and Isabelle just looked at her in shock. This girl knew her mother? She obviously didn't like her either. Isabelle looked Brandy up and down, taking inventory of the clothing she wore; a tight leather skirt and tall heels, her shirt was barely a shirt. When her eyes got to her head, she noticed the hair, resembled a bird's nest. From where she was standing Isabelle could see the woman's dark brown roots, not a natural blonde and it was obvious, but filled the stereotype perfectly.

"Well, at least my mother went to college," she looked down at the girl from her nose. "And didn't turn out to be a bar skank who messed around with bikers for a living," Isabelle sneered out. The girl stopped laughing immediately and turned her cold, empty blue eyes on Isabelle.

"She was obviously a skank if she got knocked up by Jacks, a dumb skank at that. Yo mama was a piece o-" Brandy was cut off by Jacks, who pulled up in a Black El Dorado Truck. He jumped out of the drivers seat and walked towards the two. Brandy backed up a bit, her eyes glaring at Isabelle.

"Hope you ain't starting shit with my kid, Brandy?" he raised his eyebrows and stood next to Isabelle. Brandy laughed huskily and smiled at Jacks.

"No, of course not Jacks baby," a few coughs were sounded after she said that. Brandy turned to look at the fourty some bikers on their motorcycles, they were all looking at her. Especially the group of Old Ladies, who had hated her since she stepped into the Clubs' Bar a few years ago.