chapter 72 ~ summer playdate

"What the fuck is that noise?" Mickey groaned, shoving his head under the pillow.

"Carl's on military time...just ignore it" 

I cuddled myself closer to him as I looked towards the clock which read 5:30. Fuck this kid was going to be the absolute death of me...but at least we got free breakfast out of it.

"Grits, eggs, sausage, biscuits and flapjacks" Carl smiled handing me a plate of food

"Grits, eggs, sausage, biscuits and flapjacks" Carl smiled handing me a plate of food. I don't know where he learned to cook, but I wasn't going to question it.

"Well thanks Captain York" I poured a giant heaping of syrup onto my plate as Mickey came walking down the stairs with a glare. "What I do?"

"You're drinking coffee before your meds"

Right, how could I be so fucking careless...hint the sarcasm. I placed my plate onto the table as he poured the poison into my hands. 

I quickly threw them into my mouth, eyeing him angrily as I sipped on my coffee. Fucking nurse Milkovich....it was to early for that shit.

"Do I have to go to all those birthday parties tomorrow?" Liam muttered as I took the spot next to him. "I got invited to four"

"If they got goodie bags then yes...now go get dressed for school"

I watched him run up the stairs as I shoved a fork full of food into my mouth. It wasn't Trevor good, but I mean it would have to do.

"Namaste my family!" A voice called as Frank came running into the house wearing...oh god I was seeing way to much of him. Nope, not doing that today.

"I'm gonna get Moni up...maybe I can use the cute baby card to get me a new job"

After Svetlana took over the bar, she had turned it into some Russian gang place. And oh yeah, that bitch fired me...Something about breaking up her marriage and shit, like it wasn't even a legal marriage...but now I didn't have a fucking job.

I mean Debbie got herself into a welding program, Ian was an EMT, Carl was a Cadet and where was I? Jobless with a baby on my hip.....told you i'd never make it out of this town.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How are you liking the school?" I muttered as I drove the car down the lane. I'm not sure how Liam managed to stay in this stupid private school but I wasn't the one paying for it so we were all good.