❀ . . . twenty seven

EXPRESSIONS TOLD YOU BEFORE I

you dropped into the hokage's office noticeably happier

you dropped into the hokage's office noticeably happier. shizune cocked her head as tonton squeaked. tsunade leaned back into her seat with an idea of what happened. you sat on the windowsill, only greeting them both and then looking out at the village.

"so y/n," the hokage smirked.

shizune soon began connecting the dots. she gasped once she realized.

you turned towards them. "yes?"

"how was your date yesterday?" she looked away from you, laughing on the inside. tsunade flipped the palm of her hand flat.

"oh- you knew? well it was really fun. we went to get ramen and then went on a walk. we talked for hours."

tsunade's eyes widened and she nodded. she was surprised so much happened. she and shizune along with many others had been silently—others a bit louder—watching and waiting on some evolution in the relationship. now being the first to hear the news directly was exciting.

shizune beamed. "so you're dating now?"

now your eyes widened. you shook your head.

"well not officially."

tsunade and shizune gasped. tsunade threw her hand against her forehead.

"all this and you're not even official!" she groaned.

you shrugged sheepishly. you didn't even realize you're not together yet. it was just one date. maybe it slipped his mind. maybe he's planning something special.

a/n: :D

a/n: :D