Chapter 1: Their Mistakes

Disclaimer: I do not on Criminal Minds or the characters. If I did Morgan and Garcia would be dating already. Just saying.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Derek's POV:

I know that what I was doing was going to make her mad. She specifically asked me not to keep in touch with Tamara Barnes, but in my defense Penelope did go out with Kevin Lynch. Now, that hurt. I told her I loved her and she thought that I meant as a sister or best friend and then I found out that she is dating Kevin Lynch. I really hate that guy, but here comes Tamara into the diner.

"Hey Der Bear," She says. Why am I with her when I love Penelope?

"Hey Tam, do you want to....", but just when I was about to finish that sentence Penelope and Kevin walked in. Great. This is just freaking great.

They walk right over to the table and I greet them with a fake smile. Penelope seems hurt that I am with Tamara.

"Hey Kevin," I say as I shake his hand.

"Hey Baby Girl," I say as I get up to hug her, but she steps back and says "Don't you Baby Girl me Derek Morgan."

And with that she stomped away with Kevin following after her.
-----------------
Author's Note: Hi guys! I hope you like it so far! This is my first fanfiction. Please comment and tell me what you really think! Love ya ❤