𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔳𝔢𝔡²⁴

Mila POV

I was now in the bath getting aftercare from Felix after that intense sex.

"You did so good kitten." He praised as he washed me off.

I glance at him not used to this soft dominance I was receiving.

He's so bipolar.

"How am I bipolar for giving you after care?" He chuckled.

I stayed quiet not answering his question.

"It's just after care, you deserve it." He pulls my neck up kissing underneath. "Don't you think so?"

I don't respond and he pulls away washing me off.

"I don't understand. Why'd you let your friend have sex with me? but you made such a big deal about Angelo and...that other guy."

My comment makes him pause.

"Because it's just sex, there's no attachment behind it unlike you and your boyfriend. Keith, well, he didn't get my permission to touch you and damaged you in the process."

"So you're just biased and selfish." I mumble.

"Yea because I own you." Placing light kisses up my neck while his hand caressed my body with the damp sponge.

He comes closer to my ear. "So I'll control everything you do, even who you sleep with."

•••

After my after care we both lay in bed and he turns on my tv turning on Invincible. We watch in silence for a few minutes his mouth resting on my shoulder kissing it every couple minutes.

I shift away trying to get him to stop, feeling myself growing flustered. He continues though pretending to be oblivious.

"Felix stop."

"Stop what?" He replies not even glancing at me.

I push him away. "The kissing and caressing and the touching." I mumble annoyed.

"Is it bothering you?"

"Yes." I mutter. "You're being very affectionate."

"What's wrong with that? Don't you coddle things you love?"

My head snaps to him in surprise and he pushes me down on my back attacking me with hickeys.

"I love your body, and your moans." He sucks on my neck rubbing my stomach. "And your cute cries, you're such a perfect fuck toy."

"That's not..."

The same thing...

•••

"I really don't understand why you're making me do this." I grumble from my seat watching around the room waiting for the doctor to come back.

"I need to make sure that...you're okay." My mom replies.

"You mean not crazy." I scoff making her sigh.

The doctor comes back with a tabloid and a file. "Sorry about that, so due to your mother's concerns I'm gonna have you fill out some tests."

"A test?"

"It's a screening to make it easier for us to see any disorders or syndromes you might be experiencing."
He clarifies handing me the tabloid.