Chapter 1: Percy

Percy opened his eyes. He was standing near a campfire with people sitting on logs around it. They all seemed to be wearing civil war outfits, but they seemed new. One had a guitar. He started playing.

After a few bars he started singing. The others quickly joined in.

"I heard there was a special place, where men can go and emancipate the brutality and tyranny of their rulers"

Suddenly the scene changed. A giant hole was about thirty feet in front of him. In front of the hole was a man in a green hoodie. He continued singing, but with a completely different vibe than than the other people who were singing it.

"This place was real, but now it's gone. Techno and Dream planted a bomb. It's a very big and definitely blown up L'Manberg."

--------

Percy woke up, confused. What was that dream?

He got dressed and left his cabin.

I slept in. He thought, looking up at the sun.

"Percy!" Rachel ran up to him. "I've been looking for you. I-" she stopped.

"Rachel?" Percy asked.

Green smoke started pouring from her mouth. She spoke in a voice that wasn't hers.

"From another world they will come

Take the time to save the sun

From life to death you will rise

Unless you are led to your demise"

Rachel blinked hard, then tilted her head in confusion. "What..."

"Rachel?"

"I could've sworn I was... How did I get here?" she asked.

"You walked?" Percy said, confused.

"I- I have to go." Rachel turned and ran in the other direction. Was that fear in her eyes?

Percy stared after, thinking about the prophecy. Rachel never remembered what the prophecies were, but she never forgot how she had gotten there. Did it have something to do with his dream?