The Tour Pt. 2

(Remember to peep the floorplans in these first three chapters ^^^)

A/N Hello! Thank you to those who have read this story so far and have voted on it, that means a lot to me :) This chapter is the only other one I have pre-written so every one after this will hopefully come within a week of each posting.

Two quick things about this chapter. In the middle-ish section there is a semi-sexual scene, but not full-on.. yet. There is also a warning for a semi-blasphemous scene near the end. I do give a warning before it happens if anybody is extremely religious and might get offended by that. Don't worry though, it won't be a part of the general story.

Remember to comment and let me know what you think! Comments mean a lot to me and they motivate me to keep writing :p

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rachel POV

"So as you can see," Quinn started, "The very first thing that greets you up here is the balcony that overlooks the main area of the club. Come. I'll show you how cool it actually is to view a session from up here."

Quinn leads us over to the iron-cast railing to look on to the entertainment room.

"Woah, yeah this is pretty great," I admit while peering down at the stage. Not only does it give a perfect angle to view everything that would be going on in the room, but it also created a sense of voyeurism. Kind of like you were someone judging, not in a mean way, like in a competitive way.

"The thing I love the most about this area is the 360 view," Quinn said. "If you look across you'll notice a walkway that goes all around the room. This is both to ensure enough space for those who may want to watch, but also to create more of an exhibitionist feel for whoever may be on display"

"It's also just fun to hang out up here in your free time too," Santana said. "If the weather isn't good outside, you can pretend to do all your deep thinking over this railing instead. Quinn thinks it's dumb, but I think it's endearing." She joked.

I smiled at my friend's antics. I love how she can go from showing me a scary dungeon room to joking about pretending to be a dramatic damsel in distress from inside.

"Yeah, it helps my little princess here live out the fantasy world" she snickered. "But if you're done looking over into the wondrous space I provide, we can start the tour with the first room up here."

I agreed without a single doubt. I'm now very excited to see what Quinn and Santana have in store at the first main door waiting for us.

"Before we go in," Quinn stated, "there are three other bathrooms placed throughout this floor. They're all basically the same as what you saw on the first floor, the only difference is that we have two small bathrooms and one shared bathroom. That's so only one or two people can go in if they want a more private space instead of a public one."

"It's nice of you to do something like that," I commented.

"Well, I work in this business to please the people, so that I'm not making them feel uncomfortable, not in a way they don't want at least."

As we reached the end of the hall, Santana silently opened the door to the right and let us all walk into the room.

Once more, my hand was let go of so that the couple could hold hands instead. I know now just to follow silent cues.

As we walked into the room I couldn't help but wince a little at the fluorescent lights that hit my face. This was already different than the rest of the house seemed.