𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 ━ ❛ A good heist is all I need ❜

» CHAPTER FOUR
❛ A good heist is all I need ❜
( episode four, season one )

» CHAPTER FOUR❛ A good heist is all I need ❜( episode four, season one )

𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗔 𝗙𝗘𝗪 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 hours the small train stopped nearby their destination

𝗔𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗔 𝗙𝗘𝗪 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘
hours the small train stopped nearby their destination. They had to walk for a while but that was the easiest thing they had done in the last couple of hours.

As the small group reached the edge of Kribirsk, a city that laid in the East of Ravka, they could already see the people, who were totally busy getting their jobs done or to get to their appointments on time.

Estelle smiled as they walked down the streets of Kribirsk in silence. Now and then Estelle would stop walking as she eyed the buildings that stood on the sides of the large Streets.

Even if Kribirsk wasn't that special Estelle wanted to enjoy every moment of it, before she would rot away in Ketterdam again. But when the woman thought about it, simply not going back seemed like a pretty good idea.

"Estelle you're coming?", Inej's voice suddenly interrupted her thoughts.

The young woman snapped her head towards her friend's voice as she saw that the others stood by the entrance of a club waiting for her to join them.

"Coming", she answered the Suli quickly as she approprached the group following them into the building.

Arken, Inej, Jesper and Estelle sat down by the bar as Kaz disappeared into the crowd. They ordered a few drinks, Inej and Estelle helped themselves to some pastries that stood right in front of them.

"So- that went well", Jesper sighed as he put his drink down. No one answered him as they all stared into the distance.

"The Little Palace went to fete", Arkan exclaimed as he threw a paper onto the counter. "There's just no way he can find a way to the Sun Summoner without Nina."