Chapter 111

◦•●◉✿ THE MORNING AFTER ✿◉●•◦

(I deleted the lemon so this might be confusing

(I deleted the lemon so this might be confusing.)

Keiko groaned softly and opened her eyes. The events of the previous night flooded into her mind and a sigh escaped her lips. She grit her teeth and pushed her arms to sit up, wincing at the slight pain in her hips and lower half.

"Morning, Keiko~" Kakashi smiled and took a sip of his tea, chuckling when he saw her expression.

"Don't worry, I made you some too."

"Give me."

"Alright, alright." The window closed shut as he slowly walked towards the bed and placed the cup down. His eyes shone with satisfaction and pride, and his slightly swollen lips curled up into a smirk.

"You're not tired, are you?" She sent him a small glare.

"Hn." He grinned and helped her up, taking a seat next to her and handing her a cup of tea. A flowery atmosphere surrounded Keiko as she blissfully drank the drink. 

While she was drinking, Kakashi had swiftly lifted her up and started walking to the washroom.

"What are you doing Kakashi?"

"We're showering."

"I swear to god- Kakashi. I can barely walk."

"I know. I just needed a way for you to admit it." She flushed and turned away, finishing the cup already causing a sweatdropp to fall from Kakashi's head.

'Literally a tea addict...' He shook his head and chuckled, opening the door to the bathroom.

◦•●◉✿✿◉●•◦

"Geez..." Her head laid on his shoulder and each of his laughs and chuckles sent vibrations through his body, causing Keiko to shiver. Kakashi took notice of this fact and laughed once again.

She rolled her eyes, mentally noting to thank Tsunade for the birth pills, because she was not getting pregnant two days after her marriage. Maybe three days with how Kakashi is, but minimum is two.

"Kakashi! Hurry up!"

"Oi, i'm trying!"

"Try faster!"