Chapter 24: Finally, We Arrive

Chapter 24:Finally, We Arrive

Monday

March 8

Heaven's POV

I felt Draken against my leg as I walked, and I gave him permission to snake his way around my body. Actually, I felt much more comfortable with him there. We caught up to the others quickly, because we could feel there was a bad air about this place.

It was a regular air port, and there were tons of people all around us. At this airport was where we were switching planes. Hanley and I were taking a different plane, much to the displeasure of everyone else. We were taking an American plane to make it look like we came from there, and not Russia.

We had to land in the mountains of Switzerland, so I actually wasn't lying to Derek when I told him we were in Switzerland. I laughed silently at that.

Crispin was actually taking Eva to a safer location, upon his request, for some odd reason. The others wanted Hanley with me, but I didn't want Eva with us.

I boarded with plane with Hanley after giving Alec a kiss goodbye. I smiled inwardly. The plane was a normal passenger plane, and Hanley and I had first class seats. Before we left, Alec threatened Hanley to keep me safe. Draken was actually here to, thanks to my father. He wraped his body around my shoulders, so I had to make sure I didn't bump into anyone.

No one could see Draken, obviously, but Hanley and I. Liam and the King and Queen were taking a different plane than the others as well. They were actually taking the plane we came here with. It was their's, after all. The others were taking an American plane like Hanley and I, just a different one.

Hanley made me sit by the window so he was the one sitting on the outside, so that no one could try anything in case there were Enforcers on this plane.

I suspected there was.

I listened to the thoughts of the people around me.

The woman in front of me was snobbish, and she was complaining (in her head) about the woman who had a child that was crying. The man next to her was thinking of his wife and child in America.

Across from me, two men sat. They were business partners, but they didn't trust each other in the slightest.

Ah... There you are, you asshole...

There were three of them, actually. Two men and a woman. They sat behind us, and they were watching us intently.

"Hanley? Don't react." I spoke to him in his head. "There are three Enforcers in the seats behind us, two men and a woman. Just play along. Act like we're together. Don't let them know you know they're there, okay?" He blinked once for yes.

I spoke in Russian to him, a gift I had also received from my mother, one that allowed me to understand, speak, read and write a language once I heard it.

I told Hanley how to respond in his head. Told him word by word how to respond in Russian.

The three Enforcers were confused. They were told we'd be speaking English. I grinned.

But one of them spoke Russian, or at least understood it.

Thirty minutes later, the plane took off. I breathed a sigh of relief, internally. From here, those three could not call backup, and I could take three of these assholes. Hanley and I communicated through our minds. We only talked gibberish in Russian, but what needed to be said between us was said through our minds.