Everybody cheered when they arrived along withthe cup, the band started playing a song again, but I noticed something wrong while I was clapping my hands standing on my feet.

Cedric wasn't moving, and Harry seemed nothing but cheerful.

A scream.

Fleur has screamed when caught eye of Cedric's body on the ground, as I quickly noticed he wasn't blinking, or breathing even, something terrible has happened when I saw Harry was actually crying hugging Cedric instead of partying with him for their victory...

Cedric was death.

Dumbledore imediatly ranned all the way to Harry, trying to take him away from Cedric's death body, but he didn't let him to.

"He's back! He's back! Voldemort is back!" Harry said, and I flinched at the hear of that name, as did everybody else. "Cedric he asked me to bring his body back!" Harry was sobbing intensely. "I couldn't leave him! Not there!" He was crying over Cedric's death body, Dumbledore trying to calm him down, when Amos Diggory, Cedric's father, shoved past all of us, running into his son, hoping ot would all be a lie.

But he stopped when saw his son's body, layed on the floor, lifeless, already gotten pale, his eyes wide open, making it all way worse than already was.

I saw Draco get worried as well, watching carefully the scene, looking concerned as well as I was.

"That's my son!" He shouted already in tears, kneeling before his son's dead body. "That's my boy! My boy!" Amos was sobbing intensely along with Harry, both hugged to Cedric's lifeless body.

"Lara, I don't think we want to watch this." Said Charlotte, gently grabbing my arm as both of us had tears in our eyes due to Amos screaming and sobbing to his son death. "This is too intense, let's go back to our dorm." She said calmly, her eyes red as mine, pulling us both from that horrible and traumatizing scene, a father lost his son is such and unbearable and unexplainable pain, that no one should deserve to experience it.

{☆~☆}

I woke up with an huge headache in the morning, the flashes from last night didn't left my mind, Amos and Harry's screams haunted my dreams into nightmares, echoing in every inche of my mind.

Charlotte was still asleep, so I took the chance to go to the Astronomy Tower, the only place that could ever take away this deep feeling craving inside of me.

The orange sky was astonishing to see, the soon appearing at the dawn of light as the moon faded within it.

"You're here." A male voice said coldly behind me, and I looked over my shoulder to catch Draco's diamond eyes glued on me. "I saw your friend looking for you, I soon realized I would found you here." He said firmly, slowly stepping closer to where I was sat.

"I needed to relax my mind, that was too much last night, and this place calms me down." I said softly, turning my gaze at the dawn of the light.

"Today's Diggory's funeral, Dumbledore will make him a tribute in his honor in the Great Hall in one hour." He said calmly, looking at the sun rising from the unknown.

"I know, that's why I'm here, I wanted to get my mind clear." I said softly, letting the morning wind gently lift my hair off my shoulders.

"And...are you okay?" He asked in a firm tone. "You seemed a bit disturbed with what happened last night." He said, looking down at his lap.

"Yeah, I'm fine, but it was a bit of a shock to see somebody lost his own and only son." I said calmly, remembering the flashes and screams from the previous night.

"Yeah, it is shocking." He said, nodding his head in agreement.

"And you? Are you okay, Draco." I asked softly, driving gaze off the sun to look at him.

"Me?!" He pointed at himself, as if the answer was in front of my eyes. "Yeah, of course I'm fine, it was just like you said, a bit shocking of seeing that scene." He aid calmly, locking his gaze with mine.

We stared at each other from Merlin's know how much time, it seemed no matter what, our eye contact was unbreakable by outside distractions.

"We should probably going back inside, you should get ready." He said after a few seconds of feeling the warm breeze in our cheeks.

There was no tables for each house, instead they were all mixed between each other, all together as one.

"Cedric Diggory was, as you all know, exceptionally hard working, infinitely fair-minded, and, most importantly, a fierce, fierce friend." Said Dumbledore calmly to all of us. "Now, I think, therefore, you have the right to know exactly how he died. You see, Cedric Diggory was murdered, by Lord Voldemort!" Dumbledore said loudly. "The Ministry of Magic does not wish me to tell you this, but not to do so, I think, would be an insult to his memory. Now, the pain, we all feel at this dreadful loss reminds me, and reminds us, that while we may come from different places and speak in different tongues, our hearts beat as one. In light of recent events the bonds of friendship we've made this year will be more important than ever. Remember that, and Cedric Diggory will not have died in vain, you remember that, and we'll celebrate a boy who was kind and honest, and brave and true, right to the very end."