Chapter 28

"all right, that's it for class today. there's only one week before your final exams begin." aizawa starts while tapping papers on the desk to make them even.

"i'm sure you're all studying constantly, right? don't forget to keep training. the written exam is only one element. there's also the practical portion you have to worry about. good luck." aizawa finishes.

"i barely even studied this semester!" mina and kaminari yell together. "after the sports festival nod the internships, i didn't have time to read the textbooks."

mina ashido- 19/20

denim kaminari- 20/20

"true. we haven't had much free time lately." tokoyami comments.

fumikage tokoyami- 15/20

"we barely learned anything when we took our midterms so they didn't seem all that hard but i'm kind of worried about these. we've been through a lot. they probably won't pull any punches when it comes to testing us." sato says.

rikkido sato- 13/20

"as someone ranked in the top ten, i'm not worried at all." mineta says while smirking and resting his hands on the back of his head.

minoru mineta- 10/20

"what?! you were tenth in the midterms?!" kaminari and mina yell in disbelief. "you're supposed to be one of us!" "don't you know little weird creeps like you are only like-able if they're stupid? who's going to like you now?!"

"everyone. trust me." mineta says, still smirking.

'no one likes you anyways.' you think as midoriya walks up to kaminari and mina. "we've still got time to study! that way, we'll all go to the training camp together, right?" midoriya says in hopes of encouraging the two.

izuku midoriya- 4/20

iida raised his hand up "that's right! and as class rep, i have high hopes we'll make u.a proud!" he says.

tenya iida- 2/20

"it's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class, right?" todoroki says while standing up and packing his stuff up.

shoto todoroki- 5/20

"you do you have to bring me down like that." kaminari says defeated.

"hey, don't worry about it! i can catch you two up on the important topics if you want!" momo offers.

momo yayorozu- 1/20

"you're the best, yayorozu!"

"y/n can help as well! right, y/n?" momo asks as she turns to you. you shrug "i don't know."

y/n rai- 1/20

"how the hell did you tie with yayorozu?!" kaminari, sero and mineta all yell at the same time.

you actually chuckle while rubbing your neck, "school comes easy for me. it's weird, i never study but i always get good grades." you admit.

kaminari and mina pale "YOU NEVER STUDY?!" they yell in unison. you just nod while helping todoroki pack his stuff up.

"wanna have lunch with me and midoriya? there's a couple people who sit with us. i'd like for you to join us now." you offer todoroki with a small smile.

he softly looks at you and nods "sure." he says, nodding.

"sounds like i should be studying with them." kirishima says while looking at you and momo.