Meet Team Red

Three teenage heroes, Daredevil, a junior in high school, Spider-Man, a junior in high school too, and lastly, Deadpool, a high school drop-out. Matt Murdock, Peter Parker, and Wade Wilson, together the three of them take on the world.

"What the shit!" Deadpool yelled,

"What Wade?" Daredevil asked rolling his eyes.

"Pete's support to be here!"

"His parents probably are keeping him busy."

"Uhh! Fuck everyone! Yeah, even you readers! Wait no, writer! I demanded you edit that out because I love my fans and I want you to make Petey come here!"

"Wade!" Spider-Man yelled at him, "sorry I'm late, my dads were crazy tonight."

"Well, I feel like when your parents are earths mightiest heroes, their going to be over protective, but hey, what do I know?" Matt shrugged,

"Um, is that...?"

"Is that what Peter?"

"On the TV, isn't that Doc Ock?"

"One of your badies? Yeah, that's that
fat ass."

"Wade!"

"Guys? Can we just go stop the guy?" Daredevil asked.

"Yeah, writer! Make us go to were the Doc is!" Wade yelled.

○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•

When Team Red got there the place was a mess, reporters were everywhere, people were everywhere. Overall Doc Ock was making a big mess.

"HEY! DOC OCK STOP!" Spider-Man yelled,

"Really Spidey, really? That was lame. Try this next time," Deadpool said, "HEY FAT ASS! YOU SUCK AND WE'RE GONNA KILL YOU!"

"NO WE'RE NOT!" Daredevil shouted,

"If my dads are watching this I am so going to be killed." Spider-Man muttered,

"Well, that's sad, you won't be able to go to the dance with MJ." Daredevil told him. Deadpool was cutting off Doc Ock's arms and shouting prophetess at him.

"You know, I bet the news has to put in a beep every other word." Daredevil said as Deadpool shouted,

"Your going down you fucking fat ass piece of shit!" Spider-Man sighed, while Daredevil face plamed at Deadpool's antics.

"Do you want this one?" Daredevil asked Spider-Man.

"Fine," Spider-Man sighed, he ran over to Deadpool and Doc Ock. "Deadpool! Stop, SHIELD's got it. I'm surprised Fury's not here yet already and poor Doc Ock's gonna need a couple of months in an infermy."

"Fine, only cus your cute."

"Shit guys, I gotta go. I'm gonna miss curfew!" Daredevil yelled,

"Oh come on, can't Luke and Jessica let you stay past it."

"Only if Jess's gets to beat my ass and I don't want toet her."

"Go Matt, we'll be fine." Spider-Man said.

"Thanks guys!"

"I should go too, see yah tomorrow Wade."

°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●°•○●

"Science project, cus this looks like a science project Peter."