Part five

After a few days off for Carina she was ready to go to work. She was running a bit late so she had to walk fast.

The past few days have been difficult for her. She was mostly home alone and again lost in her own thoughts.

Why can't I just be like everyone else.. just normal and skinny and good looking and just.. ughhhh why can't I be happy about it. She was thinking to herself.

She walks past the corner of the streets with that thought, bumped into a stranger and gets coffee all over her clothes and fell on the ground.

"Wow. Hey. Can you watch out maybe?" She heard the women say to hear in an irritating voice.

"Great.. now my coffee is also ruined. The day keeps getting better and better" the women said still in an irritating and angry way

Carina was still looking at the ground irritated, late for work and just so angry that this women didn't seem to care about her or the clothes she was wearing.

"I'm so sorry I spilled my coffee over you and let you fall hard on the ground. I'm sorry I still think about the bad day I have.. is this all you you have to say to me?" "In case you didn't noticed it.. I'm the one her on the ground with al off your hot coffee over me" Carina said in an very very angry voice to the women finally looking up from the ground into the women's eyes.

Those were the most beautiful eyes she has ever seen. Blue as the ocean, but Carina can see that they were full of pain, the women's eyes were full of tears.

"Sorry I-I.. I didn't mean it like that...I'm just late for work.. and now I have to go back and change and-and. I just.. I am sorry" Carina said as soon as she saw the beautiful eyes of the women in front of her

Carina got up from the ground and now stood in front her. She secretly looked her up and down without even noticing that she did that

"It's okay, I-I'm sorry for snapping at you. These things can happen. I'm sorry to" the women said.

"Let me give you my number so I can give you money for your clothes" the women said as she held out her hand to put the phone from Carina in it.

Carina didn't want any money at all. But what she definitely wanted was the women's phone number. So she did put her phone in the hand of the women and she typed her number in to it.

"Again, I'm so sorry. Text me the information and we will sort it out. Now hurry and go to your plans. You were late, right?" The women laughed

"Yea-yeah, thank you" Carina looked at het phone for her name "Maya"

Both women looked at each other and walked the other way.

"Maya" Carina happily said to herself