14. You do care

3rd person

As the dust cleared after a massive punch from the villain known as All For One, The whole world saw the true form of their symbol of peace. He was almost a skeleton, with blood pouring out of his mouth. All for One began to laugh at his almost quirkless Rival "Your mentor, Nana Shimura" He started "When I killed her it was almost identical to this" All Might winced as he tried to move forward "Except I felt no need to show her mercy. As for you, I think the world should know what you did" All for one looked directly at the News chopper flying overhead "All Might is not the hero you believed he is" He said with a voice amplification quirk "He is merely an abu-" All For One was cut off by the crackle of flames and the noise of wind. 

A tornado of flames was shot from the crusty bar known as the League of Villains hideout. All for One dodged the attack but was unable to finish his sentence. "Hey there Beautiful, your eyes pop so much" a green-haired boy shouted while flying with another green-haired girl dangling from his arm. The two stood in front of All Might in defensive stances "Move aside, He must die" All for One demanded "I agree, but I don't think you deserve the right to kill him. that's my job" Izuku replied. He got a slap from the person beside him "Don't say that" Izumi grumbled "You think two children can beat me? You're crazy" All For One mocked "Yeah but that's been established," The boy remarked 

"Help Toshinori up, get him out of here and get back here" The boy instructed the girl "right" She picked up her father and jumped away quickly "Why do you protect him? after all he's done?" All For One asked "There's this thing that I found in the 'University of All Might hate' (if you get this then I love you) " Izuku stated 

Flashback

"So you're his kid?" A villain known for removing the left hand of people he murdered asked "Yup, Never liked him though" Izuku replied, "You know that most people here were caught by All Might, right?" asked the villain "As much as I hate him, I know that he's a symbol and that's necessary" Izuku started while shuffling in his chains "I will assure of the death of All Might, but I won't kill the man. The shame of knowing what he's done and now is unable to abridge will satisfy me" He continued "You Don't want to kill him? I don't know what he's done but I'd gladly stuff his head and put it on my wall" The villain mumbled "Nah, something is gonna get me out of here and its gonna lead to All Might's death, I'll give peace to everyone who he's wronged" 

Izuku closed his eyes and took a sharp inhale "My father threw me out at 6 years old, he said I was worthless to him, but looking back on it" Izuku began to laugh "he wasn't wrong, I was pretty useless when I was a kid" Izuku began laughing harder "I cant wait to see his face when I do the exact same thing to him" 

End

"Revenge is a dish best served cold" Izuku covered his entire body in black flames as All for One walked towards him "Well then... If I let you kill him, will you let me take his quirk?" He asked "Quirk? You have fewer brains than nostrils" Izuku chuckled and flew up "Ah so he did find a successor" AFO used a few strength enhancers which grew his arm five times as large "I find no use for you, your quirk is strong but it is useless compared to mine" He brought his hand back to strike. Izuku simply hovered right in the line of attack, for he could see what was about to happen. Just as AFO threw his fist forward, a green blur caught his fist and knocked him off balance "Nice of you to help" Izuku moved forward "Nice stall" Izumi praised her brother "What can I say? I'm a good liar" He replied. 

The two regrouped a bit away from AFO and watched as he strategised "How badly do you want him dead?" Izuku asked "I can't kill him. I'm not allowed" Izumi replied "Both fists, stomach 120%" He demanded "That will break every bone in my body!" Izumi replied "Fine 100%" Izuku grumbled before turning to AFO "So you're his successor?" He asked "No, His successor is Present Mic" Izuku shouted back sarcastically "I'm sick of you children, Now you die" All for one let off a gust of wind directly at the two. They dodged and began moving towards the villain

All For One flew into the sky and began to use many different quirks against the two. Eventually, he managed to strike Izumi with a spear punch. She screamed in pain, it was impossible to ignore. "You will fall, just like her" AFO threatened. Izuku removed the flames from his face and scowled directly at AFO "You act as if I care about her. Whether she lives or dies I care nought" the only emotion on Izuku's face was rage "You really are the devil" AFO Snarled while dropping Izumi's barely alive body.

Around Japan and by extension the world, everyone stood in shock as a child stood up against the most powerful villain known to man. All of UA were shaking as they saw one of their students dying in front of them. Class 1-A were all huddled in their common space crying while the fight drew on. The whole world held their breath when they faintly heard Kitsune's words. It was clear to them now, Izuku Midoriya Yagi didn't care about his blood family, he was merely using them as stepping stones to victory.

All For One charged at Kitsune with his strength enhancers in full force. Izuku dodged and dropped beside the body of his sister. He picked up a piece of rubble and threw it atop of her, 'sealing' her fate. All For One continued to attack ferociously(it wanted to say erotically on account of my shit spelling). Midoriya dropped his black flames for a few seconds but they re-arose quickly. Izuku continued to dodge AFO's attacks to he saw his plan coming to fruition. 

"DETROIT SMASH" Izumi shouted through the green flames covering her body. AFO turned to her, instantly getting his stomach torn open by One for all "this one's for you Kacchan" Izuku shouted as he flew into the sky covered in purple flames. He turned to the ground and All For One's stomach. As he descended, he began to spin "HOWITZER IMPACT!" He shouted while flying through AFO. A massive flurry of flames billowed out of AFO's body, which quickly turned to ash. 

 Izuku picked up AFO's head and dropped his flames "To Incinerate or not to Incinerate, That is the question" He said to himself. He shrugged and threw the head into the sky "Burn in hell, All for shit" He shot a beam of white flames "the fuck?" He asked himself. As quickly as the battle began, It was over. The world let out a sigh of relief until their children began to cry, the battle was grusome and marked the end of not only the greatest villain but also the greatest hero.

Izuku's pov

I stood still while waiting for the officers to come arrest me. Instead, I got attacked with hugs by Izumi. Then came the slaps "Do you really not care about me?" She asked with tears pricking his eyes "Would I have healed you if I didn't?" I asked, "You needed One For All to beat him, Am I just a quirk to you?" She grappled to his prison uniform "No, You're my sister, not as much as Eri but I still see you as it. I hate that I care about you but I guess that's one of my weaknesses" I smiled down at her. She tackled me into a proper hug and cried even harder. I picked her off me as I saw Toshinori limping towards me. I walked in front of him and looked down "Izuku, thank you" He grappled to my leg. I scowled and kicked him off me "I don't need a worthless father" I monotoned before walking away 

I heard him starting to cry and Izumi coming to comfort him. As the shock of what just happened left the crowd, a few news crews, heroes and policemen charged at me. I covered myself in green flames to prevent hurting anyone. The policemen quickly handcuffed me but let me talk to the news crews "KITSUNE! KITSUNE" They all shouted. I turned to a blonde reporter and nodded at him "Any words about the fight?" "I feel no need to answer any questions, I have done this for four years and all you've seen is me kicking the ass of a villain. I have one thing to say to the world" I made sure Eraser wasn't around me and luckily he couldn't. I dropped my face covering and smirked "Catch me if you can!"