25 ✧ air frying

[age:15 y & 6 m-Dec 2014]

Ellie was sleeping when she heard some knocking sound on her window at Gilbert's residence which turned to be Enzo throwing rocks at her window at 2 o'clock in the morning. She woke up immediately but acted slowly to not draw suspicion and narrowed her eyes sharply then opened the window, "what is it you want, Enzo, at this hour?" her body was stiff as she levitated him up to the window and then in the room.

"Sorry for waking you up", although he didn't look very sorry, "but I wanted some entertainment and I couldn't sleep─", "─so you came here?", "yes."

"Bloody hell Enzo, I was finally getting some sleep!", She sighed out frustrated while Enzo finally had the audacity to look apologetic as he knows how she can barely get a wink of sleep unless exhausted or cuddling, "but it's okay I'll go with you ─ is Damon awake?", "you already know he is."

Lena washed her face and brushed her teeth, threw a random hoodie she stole from Jeremy, took her phone, drew a hand out to Enzo, and then teleported them to Damon's and Enzo's house and there they spend the rest of the very early morning/late night.

──────

As soon as the sun started to rise Ellie wrote a note to her Salvatore and St John's best friends and then disappeared back to the Gilbert's as if she's been there the whole time. She left again at ten-thirty in the morning to the training house and was testing a theory after she asked her Marcella companion this; "Can I use my ability to levitate things with the fire spell to literally air fry them?"

Venuhya was taken aback as she never actually had the idea and just told her to try it while she danced around and changed into different celebrities while singing 'umbrella – Rihanna'.

Ellie started with her theory while she kept failing but went to snack for a moment before she came back with more chicken and finally succeeded and continued then she dropped them when Jenna saying, "Holy shit you scared me! I still can't get used to this fire in the air", Vicki entered after a while sniggering as she stole some of the fried chicken Ellie made.

──────

Soon enough, Ellie started training air frying bigger things on Venuhya's dummies while listening to the Marcella as she was talking about her absolutely strong mother that is annoying and always bloodthirsty which caused her Venu-chan to run away and build herself alone.

Venuhya also warned Ellie of the chance that her mother might already know about them being friends and coming for blood.

And she was not mistaken as around three months later when Lena has already mastered air (and fire) frying two hundred demon followers of Venuhya's mother came to attack and the fight was all on Ellie as she used all the brutal training and the air frying theory to her advantage and finished them off in around five hours─ they were not very easy to kill after all.

───────

Helloooo, long time no see

I am seriously very sorry about not updating for a long time ─ I had a hard time to make time and sit on my arse and write a chapter but finally, I did and yeah!

Hopefully, ya'll are liking the new chapter!

School still sucks and there's more pressure than before this year especially with math and physics geez!

My new four girl classmates are very arrogant and are pick me (up) girls, it's fucking annoying.

Also, I mostly have new teachers and they're annoying...

Now that doesn't matter as I finally got to write a chapter yay! Hope you're all well, have a good day/evening/night!

[also: when I wrote the idea for this chapter back in april and I was in chemistry or physics class autocorrect 'corrected' chicken as children 😭]

Have a 🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐🥐 [I don't know if I offered it before but eh]