Part 1

|Michaele|

I got up top a shower amd did the rest of my hygiene stuff and put on lotion.i put on my outfit in media and packef the rest of my stuff. We got to the house and it was HUGE.We walked in and we moved all 9f our stuff in.Then I saw a man in front of my mom talking to her like niggah who u.I rudely cleared my throat.

Michaele-*Cough Cough*

Gigi-Oh hey Michaele this is my new husband and your new stepdad.

Michaele-Mom why is Aaron alsina.

Aaron-So I guess ur a huge fan huh??

Michaele-HUGE......TRY MEGA!!!!

Aaron-Ok...well I am goin to have my son show u where ur room is and stuff and you can settle down.

Michaele-Ok....where is he

Aaron-ion know lemme call him *Calls August*

August-Yea dad

Aaron-Take michaele to her new room and let her settle down.

August-Let- *gco*

Michaele-OMG ITS AUGUST ALSINA

August-You must be a huge fan

Aaron-Huge try mega *mocks michaele*

Michaele-Can you take me to my room before I pass out

August-yea ma

They get upsatirs to michaele's room and he helps her settle in.Then they decide to go out and go around town looking at things.

|August|

Damn lil bebeh fine as hell o lawd help me.She pretty, she smart, she mixxed, and she cam dress ad she got shoegame too.Yasssss lol ht she a real chick doe....she go off bout hers.But omg don't get me started on da booty...We need ta hurry up and get to thanksgiving and thank the lord fa dhat fat ass.

|Michaele|

August is sooo fine bruhh.He is better looking in person like lord have mercy jesus.I think we need to go to church. Imma hang with him today and I hope that I don't make a fool out of my self in front of him.

I start taking my shower and I do the rest of my hygiene.Then I out on lotion and deodorant. Then I put on my outfit and wait for August.

After Hanging:

Michaele-Thanks August for everything

August-No prob ma *kisses her forehead*

Michaele-Goodnight

August-Sweet dreams ma