➪ THIRTY

ADORA||

ADORA||

SOMEONE spoke before me only to find out that person was Theodore standing there with a bottle in his hands drunk. He walked over to us Reid stood up standing in front of me and let's just say he was beyond livid. "D-did you honestly think you were going to m-marry my w-wife" he dropped the gloss shattering it. Enzo walked out of the house taking Theodore by the collar.

"Asshole if you couldn't tell my cousin was proposing, have some manners" he dragged him out of the house Theodore slurred his words of him letting go. Reid sighed holding my hands once more.

"For a second I thought it was you who said no my heart almost shattered" I saw small tears in his eyes.

I held his face in my palms deeply kissing him, his hands went to my ass cupping it biting my lip slipping his tongue inside moving along with mine before I pulled away leaning my forehead on his.

"Is that a yes"

"It's a yes Reid, yes I will marry you" that's when he let the tear fall before placing the ring on my finger bringing his lips on mine— the kiss was passionate and loving, this time Reid let us both in control before it disappeared and he took control once again.

"God I love you so much" he said against my lips.

"I love you Reid Romano" I said back feeling my tears stain my face.

"Mrs. Romano shall we go back to our family" he held my hand intwining our fingers together opened the door— every one clapped their hands together congratulating us. Phoenix had tears in her eyes crying on Marcus's shoulder. A huge cake was brought out of the kitchen reading the words Happy birthday Adora Romano. The candles around them beaming with the lights in the room everyone waited for me to cut the cake eating the first peace. I took some frosting on my finger before Reid placed it in his mouth swirling his tongue around it making direct eye contact with me.

"Hey get a room" Ryan yelled video taping everything making me laugh. Ace came up to me holding a small gift in his hands.

It was a silver box inside of it held a small butter fly charm.

"It's for your bracelet, I got you another one not to forget me" I furrowed my eye brows thank him kissing his cheek making him blush before looking at Reid who was shaking his head.

"What does he mean not to forget him" Reid pulled me aside sighing deeply.

"I want to move us to Italy, close with my grandparents and I saw how much you loved it" my heart stopped for a second. There was no doubt I didn't want to say yes but everything I knew was in New York.

Phoenix was in New York. My parents garden was here.

"Reid I don't" his face fell making me instantly feel bad. "Give me some time to think okay" Belle and Aribelle came engulfing me into a hug crying. Reid walked away up stairs and my heart sank.