Preface

Hello everyone!

Little disclaimer: I actually didn't play Danganronpa V3 myself yet, but I plan on playing it very soon. I just started to watch a Letsplay on the side while I played Danganronpa 2. Thus, please do NOT put spoilers in the comments. (The letsplayer I watch is SOOO FREAKING slow with the uploads I could've finished the game three times already but I rly want to see him play it.)

There are potential spoilers for Danganronpa V3 in this story, but none concerning murders.

Soooo... I actually took the time to write an elaborate storyboard for this fanfic because I wanted to do OumaSai/SaiOuma justice and for me personally, stories go better if I plan the plot beforehand, and then... *nervous laughter*

I started writing, everything went well, but slowly and gradually the story went like "SIKE!" and it took a complete 180 from what I originally wanted the story to be like. Oh well.

Please excuse if any part of this story sounds kinda weird, this is the reason why.

If I manage to actually stick to my storyboard, then I'll make that original idea into another OumaSai Fanfic. Let's hope that my brain doesn't flow off into the wind again, haha xD

Thank you for reading, I really appreciate it!

Oh, and lastly, OUMASAI AND KOMAHINA ARE LIIIIIIIIIIFEEEEEEE! *deep breath* Sorry, had to get that out my system.

~ Yoru ~