4 ⇒ Moving On, but I still don't like her.

Tia's POV

I woke up on the couch of someone's house with a huge headache. I looked over to see Calum, Michael, Luke, and Ashton, They're new drummer, scattered everywhere. On the floor, on the couch and on the stairs even.

I looked over to the coffee table to see 5 painkillers and 5 glasses of water.

I took the pill and drank water. I was gonna head to the restroom but I went in the kitchen instead.

"Oops.." I said. "Wrong room, I guess" I looked at Hailey who was in the kitchen making Mac and Cheese.

"Early for you to be up in the morning." I told Hailey as I helped making her Mac and cheese.

"Have you checked the clock, T?" Hailey said with a laugh. I shook my head as I opened the second box of Mac and cheese.

"Its 1 in the afternoon.. And I just woke up." Hailey shrugged and put the macaroni in the boiling water. She lowered the fire coming out of the stove and snatched the other box from me and poured the other pack of elbow macaroni in the boiling water as well.

I flinched as i felt my headache come back.

"D'ya drink the pills I left on the table?" Hai asked as she leaned on the counter waiting for the macaroni to cook.

"Yep." I said rubbing my temples,

-

"Aw. They look so cute, Hai. Why would you want to wake them up?" I awed to the cute boys scattered all over the living room.

"Because, Ashton's a frickin' waterfall. And it's disgusting." Hai said.

"So.. How do you want to wake them up?" I asked.

"You jump on Calum and I'll jump on Luke. Then, We'll-" i cut her off.

"Can I jump on Luke? Im not comfortable jumping on Calum.." I ask.

"Sure!! I'll jump on Calum then do whatever you want to wake them up. Not in a dirty way." She giggled.

"Awesome!!" I said getting ready.

"One." Hai whispered.

"Two." I said a little louder.

"Jump!" Hai yelled and we both jumped.

"Wake up wake up wake up!!!" Hai shook Calum which made me giggle.

I shrieked at Luke's ear and he shot up making me fall on the ground. I groaned.

"Sorry, Tia.." Luke said rubbing his eye. "Dont wake us up like that ever again." Calum added. I just noticed that Hai was being carried by Calum on his shoulder til Hailey started yelling. "Put me down you dipshit!!!"

We all laughed but, Ashton groaned waking up. "Shut the fuck up." He said rubbing his eye.

Calum laughed and finally put Hai down. "Thank you." Hailey said smoothening the wrinkles on my sweatshirt that she borrowed. "Now! Lunch is on the table.. Tia and I made mac and cheese and we made extra grilled cheese but, as you 'Aussies' say it, Cheese toasties." Hailey said.

"Fooooooood!!!" Michael ran straight to the dining area and sat on one of the chairs.

"Thanks, Hai!" Luke said sitting across Michael.

"Hey!! I helped!" I said sitting beside Michael.

We all nodded and Calum sat across me. But, Hailey sat beside him.

Now, I don't really like Calum anymore. I know there's no chance. He clearly likes Hailey. And I won't fight that. I'll just have to accept the fact that Calum likes her, not me. Does he even like me? He never said anything.. Besides, I think I might have a thing for someone and I won't tell.. I may have liked Calum for three years but, I know we will always be friends. Just like he said.