Death by Dreams

Hello Peoples of EARTH!!!!! Yes that is correct, I AM AN ALIEN FROM ANOTHER PLANET. I shall tell you more about my stay here at "EARTH" (although they should have called it zooplarg LOLZ XD) later but write now i shall tell you bout my story!!!!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

There was a bright light. A light so beautiful it was blinding. I saw everything flash before eyes. Not just my life but my parent's, as well as my social worker's. Then I stopped and thought "my social worker"s?" Yes my social worker's. I turned to my right and I was holding her hand. She was staring at the bright light as well. I looked around. I was in the woods, but something was different. There was no light other than the one i was staring at not so long ago. The trees covered every inch of blue sky. Every inch of the chance i would get out of here. Suddenly a gust of icy cold wind hit me as if on purpose. The smell of morning dew lingered in my mind.

The bright light was coming closer and closer every second. It wasn't until then that i relized what was going to happen. I looked at my social worker Linda and tryed to set her mind free of the horrid trance. I did every thing from hitting her with a rubber chicken to yelling FUZZY TOMATOES in her ear drumb.

I knew there was nothing i could do so i stepped back before the light could do anything to me. The light soon split into two. It came closer and closer until it took Linda. As it passed all i heard was a loud horn and felt a gust of wind 1000 times greater than the one before. Polution covered the air which the morning dew once lingered. All I could do was watch... again. Not again.

I felt something, no someone choking me. I was gasping for air, screaming at the same time. Oh how i wish this would end. Oh how i wish this was real.

I woke up screaming at the top of my lungs knowing that this was no nightmare. This was my dream. And not my first dream that has ended like that. This was my life. Never to be loved. Any one who would even love a freak such as myself would suffer the ultimate consequence. Death by dream. I guess Linda has gotten very affectionate over these past months. 18 to be exact.

My dorm adviser came and woke me up before i woke up the whole building. She rushed in with a bucket of room-temperatured water and threw it on me. "HEY!!!! WHAT THE HELL??!!", I said with the anguish dripping down my face.

"What?? I have to do this or else you wake up and the whole dorm has a new alarm clock," Tracy siad as if she knows me. Well she doesn't know me!!!!! No one does!!!!!!!!! GRRRRR I hate how fucking highschoolers think they're all badass and can talk about who ever the hell they want. PSHHHH...... I'm not a winnie-sucker! I dont even like WINNIES!!!!