Chapter 97

◦•●◉✿ HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEIKO!✿◉●•◦

Tears threatened to well up in her eyes as she held her lovers hand. Kakashi had randomly dragged her while she was reading, ran to his house after a while of hanging out, and then...

"Happy birthday, Keiko!"

"I..." The look of surprise on her face was something not many had seen. She froze with slightly parted lips and slightly widened eyes.

"What?"

"I knew this would happen!" Naruto pointed a finger at her, as if everyones attention wasn't already on her.

"You forgot about your birthday!"

"Are you serious?" Kiba scoffed.

"Well," Hinata smiled, holding her son. "That made the surprise even better then, didn't it?"

"Yeah, it does." Sakura agreed. She and Sasuke had left Sarada with a babysitter at home, a trusted one of course.

"Kitten," Kakashi whispered so only she can hear. "If you keep your mouth parted, i'll kiss you." It closed slightly as she cleared her throat and finally gained her composure.

"What is this?"

"What else?" Obito rolled his eyes. "A surprise birthday party!"

"What? Who organized this?"

"All of us, of course!" Obito then pointed at himself. 

"But of course, your's truly did the best and most with Bakashi coming second. Or third. As long as it's not first it doesn't matter!"

"Kakashi?" He nodded and kissed her forehead. 

"Maa, Maa, Been planning this for like a whole month."