Protect this house... (Ouran Host Club fanfic)

Name: Aki Keiko

Age: 16

Birthdate: April 23 1996

Class: 1 – A

Status: Poor

Family: Shin Keiko (father), Chi Keiko (deceased mother) and Rikan Keiko (younger brother)

Personality: Protective, Loving, Jokester, Tomboy

Likes: Music, Smiles, Singing, Playing guitar, Pranks, Drawing, Running

Dislikes: Thunder, The dark, Bullies, The girl uniforms, Crying, Doubt, Liars

Past:

Aki has lived in poverty her entire life. Her father being a successful lawyer made quite a lot of money, but her mother a drug addict spent most of it, leaving the family in a financial ruin. When her younger brother Rikan was born, Aki took on the roll as his mother, since their own was unable to comply. She protected him with her life, especially when her mother threw violent fits or brought home her ‘friends’. Her dad was often away on business trips so she was left responsible for her mother and her brother while he was away.

Though Aki’s past is something that she is not proud of, she somehow made it through every day without fail. After middle school she and her younger brother applied to Ouran Academy, knowing that they would have a better future if they enrolled in an upper-class school. She and her brother passed with flying colours, due to their photographic memory, which they inherited from their father.