Past the hidden barriers (Vampire Knight)

Character Sketch

Name: Yumi Kain

Race: Pureblood Vampire

Powers: Unknown

Age: 17

Class: Night

Family: Kimiko Kain (Adoptive mother), Tomaki Kain (Adoptive father),           

Akatsuki Kain (Adoptive brother), Hanabusa Aido (Cousin), Ai Keiko (Biological mother), Tomo Keiko (Biological father), Arashi Keiko (Biological brother)

Weapon: Sword and Artemis Rod (Sister rod to Yuki's)

Likes: Singing, Candy, Music, Reading, Laughing, Playing Jokes on People, Drawing, Sleeping

Dislikes: Cruelty, Injustice, Bullies, Cold weather, Crying, Bugs, The Senate

Childhood Friends: Kaname Kuran, Takuma Ichijo, Hanabusa Aido, Zero Kiryu, Ichiru Kiryu

Enemies: Rido Kuran, Ruka Souen, Rima Toya

Past:

The Keiko family has been the longest living pureblood family known in vampire history. When the Senate discovered that Ai and Tomo Keiko were expecting, their immediate response was to kill the child. The Senate's allegiance allied with the Kuran clan, and though their allegiance should be with the Keiko clan, they resiliently went against them and teamed up with the Kurans. After finding out the news from an inside source, the Keiko family went into hiding, to protect their unborn child. Once the child was born, the senate had already found their hiding place. The senate soon attacked the family at full force. Ai ran off with the child while Tomo distracted the Senate. The distressed mother took her child and ran as far as she could. Ai decided that the best way to keep her daughter safe was to leave her daughter in the hands of another family. So Ai placed the newborn child on the doorstep of a Noble vampire family and ran off to help Tomo fight the Senate.The Kain family soon discovered the newborn and anxiously waited for the baby's parents to return? although as hours turned to days and days turned to weeks, the Kain's knew that they baby was abandoned. Kimiko and Tonaki Kain decided to adopt the baby and raise her as their own. They named the baby Yumi, meaning beautiful. They raised Yumi believing she was a Noble, but as the years continued on, Yumi discovered that she was a Pureblood. Yumi decided to keep this information to herself because she didn't want to upset her parents. Growing up, Yumi and Akatsuki were nearly inseparable. They did absolutely everything together, though once they became teenagers, Akatsuki moved to Cross Academy, leaving Yumi alone?