- 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

— 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕
"𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚑! 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚊 𝚟𝚊𝚖𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚗?"

y/n places her phone down after she answered the call, quickly taking her mouse back in her right hand. katsuki frowns as he sees her looking at something else, and not him on the screen.

he doesn't ask what she's doing, though. he wants to know, but he doesn't want her to know that he cares. complicated times.

caring for someone and showing them just that? katsuki has no idea how to do that.

"sorry, kats. i'm playing sims but my sim doesn't do what i want them to do!" the female says, and her eyes widen. "argh! why is she a vampire all of the sudden? did someone turn her? where is that bitch?!"

katsuki smiles a little as he hears her curse at her stupid game. ah, just playing the sims. she's not talking to other people, but her mind focused on a game.

not that katsuki cares, though.

"whatever, dumb bitch," he says instead. y/n chuckles at his words and shrugs.

"do you want to see me play? we could call on discord and i can share my screen, then you can see me play the game!"

katsuki shakes his head, rolling his eyes and crossing his arms as he watches the screen, seeing her eyes focused on her laptop. "no, i don't care about your stupid game, l/n. shut the fuck up."

i just want to see your pretty face, that game doesn't matter at all. it's just a stupid game, why would he want to see that? seeing her is so much better.

"do you even play any games?" y/n asks, sticking her tongue out and then smiling when sometimes finally does what she asks the game to do. finally something good that happens with the game instead of it working against her will.

katsuki shrugs, looking out of the window. it's a beautiful day outside. and it's sunday, meaning he has nothing to do for once. he could go outside and train some with his friends, but he'd rather talk to y/n than have his friends ask him about her.

they've been doing that for the past couple of days now. it's driving him insane. all they can talk about is the girl in katsuki's life. can his friends just shut the fuck up for a second? he doesn't even want to be around them anymore because of their stupid behaviour.

"i don't have time for games," he mumbles, taking his phone and opening the doors to his small balcony. he walks outside and looks out into the distance, taking in the sun.

y/n looks at her screen for a small second. her eyes widen, seeing the ash-blonde. the sun is shining on his skin, making him look even prettier than he already is.

the female watches the screen as she sees him close his eyes, enjoying the sun. a smile creeps upon her lips, her being in awe.

he looks so peaceful, it's almost scary. y/n never thought that katsuki bakugo, the most hotheated person ever, could look this peaceful. he's always yelling or looking angry at people. who would've thought that the same boy would stand on his balcony and enjoy the sun for a while?

it makes y/n wonder if he has a heart after all.

"everyone has time for games. it just depends on how you spend your time," y/n finally answers after a while.

katsuki opens his eyes, and he looks at the screen. "oh, is that so?" he starts, then narrowing his eyes. "listen here, dumb bitch. if i tell you i've got no time, then i don't have time. i'm going to be the number one hero when i'm done with this stupid school and surpass all might. i've got no time to play stupid games with stupid people. don't ever doubt what i'm saying, bitch."

ah, there he is again. the peaceful vibe that once took over him, is now completely gone.

y/n smiles a little and nods, then focusing her eyes back on her laptop screen, sending her sims off to work.

"you're right. but i've never doubted you once, kats. and i never will."