Kung Food

Chloé p.o.v. -

"I'm sorry but I have to fire you, I mean you have been treating your workers bad even as to push them down to the ground

"I'm sorry but I have to fire you, I mean you have been treating your workers bad even as to push them down to the ground." I said as I look at the chef with my arms crossed, glaring at him. "This is childish for a grown man to treat someone like that." I said as I look up at him who was looking away from my gaze and I huff.

"Please give me a chance, I won't do it again." He begs and I shake my head. "The head chef of this hotel has told me about you and I made sure to give you the benefit of the doubt but it seems to me that your not going to change. So I have to let you go, please leave as soon as you can. Will be having a special guest to our hotel to win and make their own food to add at the menu." I turn around to meet adrien and marinette not knowing that he was glaring at me and glaring at the tv that showed marinette's great uncle.

"Hello marinette and adrien, I really hope your great uncle wins this. I mean I heard that he does make really good plates from my dad's business partners." I said as I come down the stairs to greet them.

"Thanks, I really hope that he wins. I mean his the best chef in the world , his soup is legendary." She says happily and makes her hands go in a explosion motion. "Well I hope this goes on the menu if we like it, we have to try out first." I said with a smile.

"What do you mean we?" She asks confused and I give her a smile. "Don't you know? I'm going to go be one of the jury. That's why I dress up for the especial occasion." I explained to her and she nods while adrien gives me a thumbs up.

"Well, I should go. The test is about to begin and I don't want to miss anything." I said leaving both of them to have a moment.

( Evil chef )

The fired chef peak inside the kitchen doors and sees that famous chef of the world making the soup that he heard so much about in the tv, he was angry to see the chef and the girl for firing him for a stupid reason that he did. He wanted to make sure that chef didn't win and make him embarrassed himself in front of all this greates people on tv.

"I'm sorry to interrupt Mister Cheng, but your niece has been looking for you outside." The evil chef says pointing outside and watches as the great chef leaves the kitchen making sure that he left the place completely.

"Let's see how the people like your stupid famous soup, the oh so world famous chef~" The evil chef says with a mocking pout and starts to mix different ingredients and throws a bottle in not caring what it was as long as it did it's job to ruined it, he makes sure to mix in well and closes the lit. He walks away just in time to see mister cheng come in the kitchen looking confused.

"Marinette wasn't there?" He asks the evil chef and he gives him a shrug. "Sorry must have the wrong girl than." He fakes his smile and leaves the place with an evil smirk.