The guys were all dazed due to this morning's event but all of them snapped back into their usual thinking when they realized something. "What gender and who is the tailor,   WHOMEVER IT IS SEEING OUR ELIAS NAKED???'

In fact, Elias wasn't going to be naked in front of the tailor but he would only wear his undermost garments. But the issue was the guys hadn't even seen this much skin from Elias because hanfu naturally covered his entire body, for the tailor to see Elias more naked than they ever had was like a slap in the face.

AN/: It's like literally their job idiots, and you guys would say no to a man and a woman like who do you want? A non-binary would want to but I know you would refuse them too ヽ(  ̄д ̄)ノ

None of you are being sneaky, Author knows you too well hehe, you guys just want to do the tailor jobs yourselves you sneaky b*stards. To have a legitimate reason to touch Elias' skin is your goal. GO AWAY, STINKY PERVERTS!!!!

The tailor ended up being an old woman who really wanted grandchildren of her own. She fell in love with Elias but it was acceptable to the guys. After giving Elias many baked treats, Mrs. Fornia or Granny F. asked Elias to come back again. Elias promised he would and they head off to the student council offices.

The student council offices were big because the teachers at this school are not asked discipline students. Teachers are there to teach so the student body must rule over themselves. At the top of the ruling order, sat the year president and their entourage of secretaries, treasurers, and vice president. All three-year presidents adhere to one student body president, the most powerful student at the school usually. The new student body president, no other than the reincarnator himself, Elias T. Belphegor.

The dukes went as well to the offices. Other than Elias they are the next up for most powerful students so of course, they were asked to join the council in a position other than the president of the body. Each got their role, none of them really cared what they did or what section since they got to spend time with Elias when in the office and keep a watch for the others.

Elias: The Student Body President

Damien: The Student Body Vice President

Orpheus: The First-Year president

Adonis: The Student Body VP secretary

Xerxes: The Student Body Treasurer

Atlas: The Student Body President's Secretary

Kyrian: Head of Disciplinary Committee

All were satisfied with their roles and were able to tailor their outfits. Elias made all of the dinners and throughout the night, they all fell asleep in the living room.

The description of that night: Seven  15 year-olds all sleeping on a couch next to each other, Elias sits in the middle with 3 on either side of him, Atlas and Orpheus who sit directly next to him, lean into him into his shoulder and lap. Damien and Kyrian sit next to Orpheus and Atlas with their heads laying back on the couch. Adonis and Xerxes lay their heads on the armrests of the couch. Warm light fills the room.

Around 6:00AM the next morning Kyrian stirs from his sleep with his neck aching. Wincing in pain he looks around and notices how he didn't sleep in his room and instead on the couch with everybody. With a hazy mind, he gets up, waking Damien on the other side of the couch and Adonis next to him. The two look bewildered for a second before the location and what happened last night sinking in. The three wake up the others except for Elias and ask if they all fell asleep at the same time or something. Everybody had a hazy mind but just remembered sleeping in the dark around 11.