Fourteen-On Par with 80s Music

Fourteen

On Par with 80s Music

"Ah there's a party at Bobby's house. We have to so head there now." Brick exclaimed while looking down at his phone.

"Ok I'm game if you guys are?" Alex asked more towards Izzi than me. She seemed to be giving me the silent treatment ever since we got back into the car. I assumed from me staying back and not leaving immediately with them after the fortune teller gave her grisly fortune.

"Yeah I'm down." Izzi said with a shrug.

"Anya?" Brick asked, patting my shoulder.

"Oh yeah that's fine. I just have to be back at a decent hour so that I can get up in time to go to the hospital tomorrow."

Alex didn't say anything. She just kept driving. Izzi shrugged at me.

"Bobby is on the team and we have a game tomorrow night, so I can assure you it won't be an all-nighter." Brick said to me.

When we arrived at the party, it was almost ten. I recognized quite a few people from the last party but it wasn't nearly as packed as Anderson's. It was mostly the athletes and cheerleading squad.

We ended up camping out in the backyard on the lawnchairs near the pool while Brick mingled with the athletes. I made a promise to my mom that I wouldn't drink and I was going to keep that promise even though as I watched Alex and Izzi guzzle down a beer it made me tempted to try just one.

"You sure you don't want a drink?" Izzi asked putting her beer in my face and nearly crushing my willpower.

I shook my head. "I'm good, thanks."

About a few minutes later, Brick came with a ziplock bag in his hand and a beer in the other. "Guess what I got?"

"Looks like Goodies." Alex said holding out her hand.

"You have a light."

"Always."

Brick took out the contents of the ziplock bag which was two rolled up blunts. He put one in his mouth and put the other in Alex's mouth. Alex lit the one in her mouth first before lighting Brick's.

"Oh man this is some good shit. Whose is this one?"

"Andy of course."

"He always has the best suppliers."

"Should you be smoking before the game?" I asked Brick.

"Shit with a gallon of Gatorade and some extracurricular activities if you get my drift," he said making a pelvic motion and looking over at the cheerleaders, "the effects will barely be there by morning."

"Gosh do you have to be such a meathead?" Izzi asked, taking the blunt from out of his mouth and putting it in hers. She then handed it to me. "Want some?"

"Why not?" I took it and this time inhaled it slowly. It felt much better. I could actually feel the euphoric feeling you get when inhaling as it seeped into my lungs. Whoa was this really was some good shit.

"This is my red-head." Izzi said taking another puff.

Izzi calls it her red head, Brick calls it his four-two-o plan and Alex says she calls it her white flag because it gets her out of any fight or green shag because high sex is the best sex and all of them agree except for Anya who says I wouldn't know. Alex says because you've never had sex high or because you've never had sex period? Both she says. They all gasp and then Alex says that sex can be overrated to which Brick says then they weren't doing it right and should let him change her mind to which she says when Bush gets reelected and Brick says he can't because he's already went twice and she says exactly. Izzi says I concur. I've never had a girl yet whose made me question if sex is overrated.