Bonus chapter 7.

6 months later. May.

Her.

Blissful 5 months filled with joy and tranquility: we celebrated Christmas and New Year in Iceland with our relatives, taking our dogs to the snowy nature too. Angelica and Ariana are now 1 year old as we their first grand mark in January by going on a trip to Washington for a week. Domenico and Mateo are now 12 years old, being as old as their eldest brother, and they had a party day after their actual birthday, which we spent in Tokyo - city that twins wants to visit badly. Triplets are now 6 and we flew to Finland, celebrating their birthday here. Martina is 11 now and she had a party a day after her actual birthday, which we raved in Lyon. 

Leo and I eagerly spoiled our bambinos and all of us pure blast together during those days: shopping, sightseeing, local cuisine, numerous photos and videos. My beloved husband and I even had dates, having time solely for ourselves: from mind-blowing, grand, exceedingly luxurious dates to exceptionally romantic, very sweet, cosy and intimate ones. 

I am officially 27 weeks pregnant - beginning of my 7th month. My belly is now very big and has cute, ideally round shape. Much to my luck, I have no stretch marks, lines, redness, soreness, nauseousness, insomnia, moodiness whatsoever. I am very healthy and our baby is doing marvellously: no complications, no medication. I can give birth naturally, just like I wanted.

We announced the pregnancy to the public during the 24th week, making wholesome post with the photo of Leo and I and cute, simple caption. The world is still buzzing about it. The two of us had photoshoot for Vogue the day after the announcement.

I work out 6 times a week; my sessions are steady and light as I do more stretching and pilates instead of cardio. Leo work out with me and kids join us 4 times a week for morning dose of energy. 

I restrain from anything that can stress me out, meaning all grand projects I set aside for now. Small launches are monthly as they are not problematic and I like to keep my brand up to date, innovative, creative and lavish with products of the best, the highest quality. 

My cravings are something I cannot go a day without - strawberries with Nutella must be at home 24/7. God forbid if they are not because if they are not, my loving, caring, exceedingly sweet, beyond patient, thoughtful and tender husband has to deal with sad, frustrated woman, who snuggled into him, being on the verge of tears. Other than that, my diet is clean and nutritious, I eat a lot of fruit, berries, vegetables and don't want any candies, junk food whatsoever. 

We do not know whom we are expecting just yet. Leo and I originally wanted to have very intimate, cosy gender reveal with bambinos and our families, nothing over the top, but kids wanted to have it as grand as others, so we changed our plan: it will be gender reveal and baby shower in one. This time Martin is one, who organises it. 

Right now we are in Milan in our mansion. Leo has interview with Architectural Digest regarding this home of ours, as well as interview with GQ, which he is at now. I am with kids in the garden, playing and chatting with them.

"Mamma."- chirped happily boys, dashing to me eagerly, smiling joyfully. 

I smiled at my handsome sons, who hugged me tightly, giving me beautiful bouquet of fresh, pink peonies.