My missing mate

"Hope! Please, just listen to me! Let me explain!" I heard Tray call after me. I hated these guys all they wanted was to become alpha and use me in the process....they should know that they have to be my mate, not my boyfriend, to be alpha with me. plus, he yelled at my little sister...he is so dead.

"Tray, the only way you're going to be alpha is if I suddenly become your mate within the next five minutes and that is NOT going to happen. Plus, my sister is very upset which makes me upset. I suggest you go apologize to her and then go back to your house and leave ours until the banquet tomorrow." I said in my cold power filled voice. He immediately bowed to me and went back inside to apologize to Kelly. I smirked at my power over him.

My parents were killed by a rival tribe a couple weeks ago and tomorrow we are having a banquet to celebrate my taking power as alpha, of course I won't be running things fully until I find my mate. My parents never had a son so there is no one related to us that can help me since women cannot turn until they find their mate. so for now my friend, Jace, will help me. I have the power and he has the transformation. basically he will make sure my orders are carried out, although I don't see how they couldn't...my powerful just about doubled since both my parents had alpha blood and they are both dead. I'm a deadly force when I'm angry.

"Hope! Hope!" I heard the familar voice of Jace calling my name and I turned to see him and the patrol dragging an unconcious rouge outof the forest that we live in.

"Take him to a guest room, unless you all were the ones to knock him out." I ordered and watched as they dragged him into the house and headed for the staircase that would lead to the rooms in the Alpha house.

So, our pack has a forest that we live in, each family has a small house and then we have the Alpha's house or pack house this is where all the meetings and bonfires or banquets are held. All guests will stay in the Alpha house because we can keep an eye on them from there. I took a deep breathe and went to turn when I was knocked down by a wolf that leapt blindly from the forest. she was small and collapsed as soon as she saw who she landed on.

"Where is he? Where did they take him?" she asked widely as she turned back into a human. That dude must be her mate, I thought.

"Calm down girl, he is safe. I will take you to him..." I trailed off as I saw another wolf run up next her and nuzzle her hand in a calming family-like way.

"I found him brother, I'm all right." Go back into the forest and grab the gear, change and then come find me. you'll be able to smell where I am at. I assume this is okay?" she told him turning to look at me at the end.

"Yes, my pack will not harm you all and you all may stay as long as you need. But I think we need to speak, you are an Alpha I assume." I stated as she nodded and shooed the wolf, I assume is her brother, back into the forest. they were probably attacked not long ago. "Come, I assume the injured wolf is your mate." I said as we got into my house and started to ascended the stairs. I took a left and walked down the hall to the door that Jace was outside of.

"Jace, go take a patrol out and scan the forest for any sign of a threat. Also, bring the pack doctor up here." I ordered and watched he quickly obeyed and went to grab my uncle, who was the pack doctor.

"Thank you for helping us. Our pack was attacked and I told them to find the nearest place they could hide at. We were all separated and my family was attacked on our way out. Jacob, my mate, jumped in front of an oncoming attack and saved my life. I just hope it didn't cost him his. Oh, and I'm Sasha Alpha female of the Jameson Pack, and the other wolf is Kyle my younger brother. I don't know who is left of my pack or if any have survived." I could hear the distress in her voice and immediately decided to help her.

"Sasha, is this all of your family or is there any others that would have helped your pack escape?" I asked and knew I was right when a tear slid down her cheek.

"My older brother Matt, he stayed behind to help and I haven't seen him since." I hugged her and opened the door as my uncle appeared. Before anyone could move Sasha was running to the bed and inspecting her mate. I could hear her talking to him and trying to get him to wake up.

"My dear, calm down he needs his rest. Why don't you lay down with him and get some sleep, we'll get your brother a room and when you wake up you and my neice can work out some plan. I'll send Kelly up with a change of clothes and some thing to eat for you all. Oh and your mate might be out for a while, but he'll live." My uncle calmed the frantic girl in front of me as I left the room and went to wait for Kyle.

"Alpha?" I heard an unfamiliar voice greet me inquisitively and turned to see a young boy around Kelly's age.

"Kyle?" I asked and he nodded. "Follow me, I'll take you to a room for you to rest." I said and lead him down the hall to a room near Kelly's. I opened the door and lead him in, I watched as he set the stuff down and turned to face me with an exhausted look in his eye. I started feeling a sort of protectiveness for the boy, like a feeling I would have for my sister or uncle.

"Thank you, your help is very much appreciated. this will help my sister think clearly and not ty to do anything suicidal." He said giving me a hug. I wrapped my arms around him for a moment then pulled back, feeling my sister was coming down the hall.

"Kelly, this is Kyle please give him a tour of the house and..."I trailed off when I noticed Kelly and Kyle weren't paying attention to me. Oh, now I'm jealous she gets to find her mate and I don't! well, this explains the protective feelings I have for him. He's family now, and so are the other two. "Kelly, make sure Kyle is comfortable and bring them to my office when everyone id refreshed and has eaten." I said  my tone soft and sisterly, not ordering at all.

Oh, what have we gotten into now? I thought as I left the room and walked down a flight of stairs to the floor that my office was on. this is going to be a very long week, and I hope I'm ready for it.