Chapter 1

Julia’s P.O.V

Zayn’s fingers filled the gap between mine. Nothing could break us apart. I glared into his perfect brown eyes as he glared back into mine. The shyness overtook me and I looked down at our feet; smiling.
Zayn: “Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed, but when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell…” 
Knowing what came next; I looked back up at him, now smiling more than ever.
Zayn: “Julia, you’re beautiful. And don’t you ever forget that.”
I bit my bottom lip not knowing what to reply. “Zayn, I’m so lucky to have met you. I never in a million years would have expected to be your girlfriend and now look.” I shrugged my shoulders and looked back at the ground. Zayn then lifted my head back up by the chin and moved even closer. He slipped his hand onto the back of my neck as the gaps of my fingers were now filled with his soft, luscious hair. Our lips about to meet, eyes closed and…

BRRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!

Mum: “Julia!! Aren’t you going to be late for school?!” She screamed from the kitchen.
Urrgh!! Stupid alarm clock! Always going off at the wrong time!
I picked it up and threw it at the wall. In rage, I left my bed to get ready for another depressing day.

Zayn’s P.O.V

“You’re beautiful, and don’t you ever forget that.”
She looked down; smiling at the witty comment I had just made.
“Zayn, never in a million years did I expect to be your girlfriend and now look.” She looked back at the ground. I know this would be cheesy but it was the perfect time. I lifted her head back up by the chin then placed my hand on the back of her neck. She knew where this was going and slipped her fingers between my hairs. Her eyes shut, as did mine. We moved closer till…

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep!

Paul (our manager): “Zayn, the boys and I are waiting in the lounge downstairs for you. Get up! You have an interview in 2 hours; you can sleep in the car.”
I sat up – eyes still shut. “WOW! She was awesome!”
Liam: “Who was?” he asked whilst putting his jeans on yet looking at me confused.
Me: “Huh?” – What was I going to say? I bit my bottom lip. If any of the boys found out I was dreaming about a girl, they would go on about how I have an “imaginary girlfriend”.
Harry: “Who was awesome?” He questioned as he put his hoodie on.
Me: “Oh. No. No one. Aren’t we going to be late for the interview?”
Louis: “Says the one still in bed.”
Niall threw a pair of jeans and a white top at me “you can never go wrong with a plain white top, and Zayn. Don’t spend too long in front of the mirror. We’re going to be late if you do. We’ll meet you downstairs” he said as he left the room.
Louis: “Yh, we’ll ask about your imaginary girlfriend then.” He sniggered as they all left the room one after the other. Oh Noooo!