Baekhyun frowned for the umpteenth time.

"Is what it needs to get her attention? Dyeing hair white, wearing a face chain and tight ass leather pants? And also be kinda good at fencing? Her standards are lower than I thought.."

Jaemin shrugged,"But hyung, your fighting pose was pretty funny. Should've clicked a photo."

"Shut it,"Baekhyun rolled his eyes and turned his attention back to the tv to try and find out what she likes about this Baëkhyun guy so much.

After the song ended, Jian was back to her on brand emotionless face as if she wasn't screaming the lyrics of the song like her rent was due moments earlier.

This girl is really so unpredictable.

"What do you like so much about that g.."

Before Baekhyun could finish the door bell rang. Baekhyun got up,"I will get it."

When Baekhyun opened the front door, his eyes turned wide, his jaw almost dropped to the ground. He was beyond shocked to see who was at the door. He has so many questions to ask seeing the last person he expected to see at the door now.

Taehyung was smiling brightly at the door. His wavy black hair was covering his forehead and his eyes were sparkling with mischief as usual.

"Hey hyung!"Taehyung said,"Long time no see!" He was about to hug Baekhyun but Baekhyun quickly asked in a hushed tone,"What're you doing here? We both might get in trouble! Let's quickly go somewhere else."

Baekhyun was closing the door behind him as fast as he could, but sadly he wasn't fast enough because Jaemin had come up behind him and grabbed the door to stop it from closing.

"Who's there, hyung?"

"No one-"

"Hey!"Taehyung introduced himself happily,"I'm Taehyung."

That's when Jian also came up behind Jaemin to see what was going on. Jaemin looked at Baekhyun,"Hyung? You know him?"

"Jaemin-ah.."

Taehyung again cut him off and smiled ear to ear,"I'm his brother!"

Kim Taehyung?

Wtf?

Jaemin widened his eyes and put his hand on his mouth in shock,"Hyung? You had a brother? You didn't tell me? And such a handsome one at that?"

Well of course, cause for the last couple of days Jaemin and Baekhyun talked a lot to each other but Baekhyun never revealed any personal information. As he usually does.

"Relax, Jaemin. We are not blood related,"Baekhyun said while glaring at Taehyung for saying and doing these crap without any reason. Yunho is definitely gonna rise hell if he knows what Taehyung is doing.

"Oh, hey,"Jaemin said smiling at Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled and suddenly his eyes fell on Jian who still had an emotionless face. When he saw her he pushed both Jaemin and Baekhyun out of the way and made his way inside the house before Baekhyun could stop him and stood in front of Jian,"Hey!! You must be the Jung Jian! I wanted to meet you for so long!" He even offered his hand to her for a handshake.

Baekhyun widened his eyes. What is this little brat doing?

What shocked him more was Jian's reaction. She didn't take his hand for a few moments and looked at his face with enamor, as if she was fascinated by his face.

Jaemin also noticed that. He whispered into Baekhyun's ear,"Seems like to get her attention no one needs to dye their hair white, wear tight ass leather pants and wear a face chain. You need to look like that to get her attention."