(Y/n): Whoa!

     My hand suddenly was engulfed by a-

(Y/n): A Largemouth Bass! Wow, and it's a whopper! Sorry girl, my hand is not a chew toy

(Y/n): A Largemouth Bass! Wow, and it's a whopper! Sorry girl, my hand is not a chew toy. Hey since I found you, I get to name you. How about,*bass swallows a sunfish* Gulpa, oh geez I'm turning into Martin with names like that. Oh I almost forgot, *touches Gulpa* activate Largemouth Bass Powers!

3rd Person POV

      Chris and Aviva are hanging out on the surface when (Y/n) in his awesome bass power suit launches out of the water and over Chris' head.

(Y/n): Haha! What do you think?

Chris: Ah well, you win some, you lose some. It was fun though.

Aviva: Great work, (Y/n)! *laughs* *calls Martin* Hey Martin, (Y/n) won the race and found a bass.

Martin: Ah man! I thought I was gonna have a shot this time.

(Y/n): *laughs* No hard feelings, right?

Martin: You win this round, but I'll get you next time.

(Y/n): I'll be waiting. *laughs and dives*

Aviva: *over comms* Amazing! How does it handle?

(Y/n): Incredible! I breeze through the water with one twitch of a muscle. So much power packed into the suit yet aerodynamic to reduce drag and conserve energy. Excellent work as always, Aviva.

Aviva: *squeals in excitment* Fish shapes are perfect for sliding through the water.

(Y/n): *sniffs* Hold on. *sniffs* I smell something. *metal jingle* I hear something. *sees a fishing lure* Oh!

Martin: *over comms* Uh-oh. You might've put too much bass power into the suit. (Y/n) is in a bass hunting trance.

(Y/n): *tranced* Shiny! Flashy! Yummy!

      (Y/n) starts chasing after that lure and actually gets himself hooked and starts fighting back. On a nearby dock is the fisher in question.

Gavin: I've got one! I've got a bite! And it's a huge one!

     Aviva and the brothers start making their way to the Wild Kratts kid as (Y/n) leaps out of the water.

(Y/n): Oh, I'm hooked!

Chris: Now that's a bigmouthed bass!