02.

Honesty My'lei Richardson
- Englewood, Chicago

I was woken up by the sound of my timer letting me know that my nap time was up. I glanced over at the clock and seen it was 5:30 in the afternoon.

I decided to get dress so I can have time to go get Sincere , and Armani.

I played Triggered by Jheno Aiko.

As the words of the song flowed through the speakers I walked to my closet and carefully picked out a outfit.

Once my outfit was picked out I decided to take my shower. After I got out the shower I dried off and put on my dove lotion, and did my facial routine.

Once I finished getting ready I put on my black leather dress, and glasses. Once I finished getting ready I stood in front of the mirror and admired my outfit.

After I took a couple pictures, I posted my outfit on Snapchat.

I texted in the groupchat to let them know that I'm on the way.

Armani T'jai Wilson

I looked at the phone to see Honesty text the groupchat saying she was on the way.

I looked in the mirror and checked over my outfit one more time. Once I was satisfied I grabbed my purse and phone and walked downstairs.

I placed my purse on the counter and walked to the fridge to get some fruit and water.

My phone vibrating indicating that I got a text message.  I looked over at my phone seeing that Honesty was outside.

I grabbed my phone and purse and headed out the door.

"Oooou Honesty you look like a snack girl." I said getting in.

"Girlll you know how I do." She said pulling off.

Sincere Merjè Johnson

I applied my makeup and finished my hair. Once I was finished I stood back and admired myself. I finished getting ready I cleaned up my bathroom.

I decided to make a few Snapchat videos while I wait. I walked to the bathroom to check my outfit one more time. I know for a fact that Von gone notice me with this on.

My phone had went off indicating that someone texted me. I looked down to see that the girls had texted my phone telling me that they outside.

I grabbed all my things and walked downstairs, before I walked out the house I looked at the camera and posed, hopefully my mama see this.

I walked out the house and locked it.

I walked to the car and got in.

"Dang Girl, you gone make sure that Von notice you." Armani said.

"You already know that's my man." I said laughing.

We laughed and Honesty pulled off.