8

-george pov-

the rest of the night was pretty boring. i texted sapnap most of the time, due to the lack of time i spent playing minecraft with him.

he was somewhat mad that i was spending time with clay after school instead of him. at least i made up for it by staying up all night talking to him.

the next day at school was the same as always. not paying attention during class, zoning out constantly, continuously going to the bathroom to avoid class.

out of everything school was the one thing i hated most. it's always the same routine every day. waking up at 6am to get ready, and staying at school for seven hours. then having barely anytime to do things you actually enjoy.

i snap out of my thoughts as the bell rang. everyone left the classroom making their way over to second period.

in this class, math, none of my friends were with me. aka sapnap, my only friend.

and clay...i don't even know what we are. acquaintances?

everyone made their way to class one by one and sat down, waiting for class to start.

after almost an hour of taking notes class was almost over. just as a finished writing down the last set of notes i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. i quietly grabbed my phone and checked who the notification was from.

sapnap.

sapnap
want to hang out after school? minecraft maybe?

yeah sure :)

okay! see you in a min

the bell eventually rang as students filled the halls. sapnap and i made our way into the cafeteria at the same time. walking over to our table.

we sat down, with clay and carter already their. both glancing over at us. then continuing their conversation.

"where were you yesterday?" sapnap asked, starting the conversation.

"i went out somewhere"

"no shit, where'd you go?" he laughed.

"somewhere with clay, again"

"again? you better not ditch me..."

"shut up, i would never"

"okay then"

after another thirty minutes of having a painful conversation with sapnap the bell finally rang. he mainly asked questions about clay and i. and why i kept hanging out with him. which i only hung out with him twice...

the next two classes went by faster than usual. mainly because i actually paid attention for once and didn't stare at the clock the entire time.

today carter drove us home to school. once we got home i immediately went to play minecraft with sapnap.

i logged into the world, waiting for sapnap to join vc with me.

sapnap and i played minecraft all day long. we have been playing for a good four hours now, seeing it was now 6pm.

sadly i had to go though, seeing my mom forced me to come down and eat dinner. when i was done with dinner i went back up to play minecraft with sapnap, except his parents had called him down for dinner, leaving me bored.

i decided to be productive for once and finished all my missing work. most of the work was homework, seeing i never do it. i always spend my time playing minecraft with sapnap.

doing all my missing homework didn't take too long. i didn't bother if i got the answers right or not. i automatically get a 60+ for even doing the work.

once i was done with schoolwork it was now 9pm. i decided to finally lay down in my bed and watch youtube, seeing there was nothing else i could do.

a couple hours later of scrolling through random apps i got tired and decided to head to sleep. i plugged my phone in, and set it down on the nightstand. i pulled the covers up to my chest and began to drift off to sleep.

except i was having trouble falling asleep. i kept hearing noises from outside, which i assumed to be the wind. i choose to ignore it and attempt to fall back asleep.

then i heard noises coming from my window...

i quickly turned over and grabbed my phone off the nightstand, using it as a flashlight. i pointed my phone towards the window staring directly out of it.

i kept hearing the noises and decided to walk over to my window. i got out of bed and went over to my window, shining the flashlight out of it.

when i saw...clay?

i quickly began to open the window to talk to clay. seeing he just climbed onto my roof just to come into my room. even though the front door was unlocked.

"clay what the hell are you doing"

"coming to hang out, obviously." he replied.

"what do you mean? it's almost midnight."

"doesn't mean we can't hang out"

"okay whatever, come in"

i opened my window fully, allowing him to come in. "so, why did you choose to climb through my window?" i questioned.

"well, if i went through the front door carter would know."

"why do you not want carter to know?"

"i don't know, he's already mad i hang out with you, he'd be annoying" he answered.

"oh...and what are we going to be doing?"

"you'll see..." he immediately replied.