Welcome and Rules [MUST READ!]

Hello there! Welcome to the Kat Community, we're very happy to have you <3

Kats are rather direct and don't tend to beat around the bush, so let's get right to this!

We all love and hate them, but either way, we gotta have 'em. Here are the rules:

1. Please don't be rude. Reviewers are within their rights to decline your request. Be polite to them and to the other writers. We're not here to bash someone's book or flame their writing. We're all here to improve and encourage each other.

2. Be sure to read each reviewer's guidelines and preferences carefully and find the review type that fits you. If a reviewer is Closed or CFCU (Closed for catch up), please wait until they are open again to apply.

3. Fill out the form and follow through on payment only when accepted.

4. Follow this community account and add this book to your private library to receive updates.

5. You may only request from one reviewer at a time or once per month, whichever is soonest. If the former, you may request after the current reviewer has posted your review.

6. We will not be taking down reviews on a whim. Please do not request if your intention is to be praised, as that is not the purpose of reviews. Reviewers spend lots of time and effort to read and offer constructive criticism on your book, please respect their work. PM this account if you have concerns about your review.

How to Become a Kat Reviewer (We're also known as White Dragons :)

If you're interested in becoming a reviewer there are two ways to do so, both are affiliated with participating in our awards book:

1. Be a Kirukkan Award Winner 

2. Be offered a position upon completion of your work as a TKA judge.

For the first option, your writing skill qualifies you. For the second, your dependability and work ethic does.