4 sons of a king |7|

Kentrell Gaulden

"KEHLANI COME HERE" The Past couple of days maybe weeks i know i been distant from kehlani and that was on purpose

"KEHLANI COME HERE" The Past couple of days maybe weeks i know i been distant from kehlani and that was on purpose .

I didn't want her getting attached like all females i entertain do , and i been busy as fuck doing shit .

she been gone all day , and i needed to talk to her to see where her mind was .

She is beautiful and i do like begin around her . But she have told me a couple times she doesn't want our relationship to be nun more than what it is .

And wtf is that ? i dont know ...

I mean shit i feel the same way too , i already gotta deal with my dog ass baby-mamas , and the opps always on my dick .

I'll never let her know to much about it , i promise to protect this girl .. i owe her .

" yes kentrell ?" she said .

" where you been ? " i said looking her up and down.

" soooo nowww you wanna speak lol bye " she said setting the bags that was in her hand down.

" its a simple question " i said.

" since you wanna know so much father , i was at the mall " she said rolling her eyes .

" father ? and who told yo ass to go to the mall kehlani ?" .

" I did TF im grown as hell last time i check " she said .

" idgaf yo ass Grown and living off of me " i said before i thought ian really mean that shi ' it just slipped .

" ykw fuck you " kehlani said with tears in her eyes as she walked away  .

"kehlani come ha , ian mean it " i said walking behind her , trying to grab her hand .

___________________________________

Kehlani Smith

why would kentrell say that shit ? He knew that would hurt

why would kentrell say that shit ? He knew that would hurt .

I know im basically living off him , but he knew my situation .

He promise he'll never throw that shit in my face . But he just did . This is why i didn't wanna depend on him i want my own shit . NOW

" NAh fuck you and yo shit honestly " in said and i ran out the front door leaving the the house and i jiust started running once i got out the gate .

I ran and ran until i couldn't no more .

I was tired of filling like shit . I need my own stuff .

Ima start by getting a hotel and then getting that job for footlocker .

I walked like 40  minutes until i seen a gas- station .

I stopped and look around , i bought a bottle of water and ask the cashier what the nearest hotel .

She told me about 20 mins .

I started walking again . I walked so fast before you know it i was at the hotel .

My phone started ringing . and ringing . and ringing .

"WHAT " i said mad asl cause it was kentrell .

" kehlani where you at ? come home im sorry " he said .

" NO you mean your home rm , its yo shit so fuck you and yo shit "

" at least tell me where you at " he said sounding concern .

I hesitated because he would just come .

" NO im not telling , dont ever call me , text me or nun ... Ima make it on my own with out yo SHIT " i said yelling at the phone then hanging up .

Then i heard tired scrape the ground , and 4 doors opening .

When i was bouta turned around to look , i felt a hard hit to the head and someone say " PUT HER INNA CAR CMON  " and everything just went blank .

____________________________________

Kentrell Gaulden

" draco , kacey , k3 come ha "

" coming daddy " draco said running towards me with kacey and k3 .

" daddy where is yo friend you said we will meet ?" draco said .

damn  i forgot i told them that they was gonna met kehlani today .

" uh she , she'll be here " i said going on my to see where her ass could be at she dont even know this side of BR fr .

———————

WHAT HAPPEN ? who got kehlani ?

( yes ik this chapter is short and its just because im bouta drop chapter back to back )

COMMENT < LIKE < add to your reading list .

SOrry for any mis-spelled words or grammer .