The Storm

Two weeks have passed since the boys were brought to the island. Pretty much nothing has changed, no one awakened a new power, the only difference was that they started getting along more. Kise even started calling everyone with a "cchi" at the end. He became even more attached to Aomine. This boy was amazing, he could do everything and despite his tough character, he had so much goodness in his heart. Kise couldn't take his eyes off of him, the bluenette was perfect. Aomine, on the other hand, was most in tune with Kuroko. He always asked the light blue haired boy to help him, to come on walks with him, to share their meals and were always laughing together. The blonde couldn't lie that he wasn't jealous.

- I had a dream last night. -Akashi said.

- Wow, how unusual! Just like everyone did, stupid Akashi! -Aomine cut him off.

- A prediction one? -Aomine was cut from Kise this time. He hated doing so, but lately it was hard to hide his jealousy.

Everyone gathered around Akashi.

- So, I learned that there are crystals around the island in the shapes of our stones. I think they might help us get a hold of our powers better. Today I think we should go find them.

- Ah, another pain in the ass...

- We will separate into three teams and go on different directions. If we stay together it's going to take forever to find them.

The boys nodded.

- Oi, Tetsu-

- Aomine- kun, I think you should go with Kise- kun today, I have to discuss something with Akashi- kun.

Aomine looked at Kise, who just smiled awkwardly.

- I guess today you are with me.

The boys separated and began looking around for Akashi's new weird thing. The blonde and the bluenette haven't been left alone since the day they scrapped the woods. Kise felt that Aomine has backed away deliberately from him. This thought hurt him, because he didn't even know what he did wrong. He didn't deserve to be avoided like this. They were once again silent. After something like 30 minutes of walking, they saw something suspicious.

- Kise, you see that tree?

Kise stared at the tree for a while then saw that a part of it was a slightly lighter color. He got closer to it and realized that it was a little door. He looked questionably at Aomine, who was just beside him. The tanned boy nodded.

Kise opened the door with a little fear. This place hid too many secrets for them to be calm. Inside, the tree was completely hollow and at the center, there was a green crystal in the shape of a romb.

- Yes! We found one!

Kise ripped it out of the tree's roots that were around it. Seconds later, he was hit from something with so much force, that he crashed at one of the trees and spit some blood. The blonde slipped to the ground unconscious.

- KISE!!

In front of Aomine was a rhino with three horns and green light within its eyes. How did they not see it coming? It started running at Aomine with Midorima's speed.

- Shit!

He managed to escape, as the rhino had trouble seeing him when it ran. A series of attacks continued, but none were able to hurt the bluenette. He was so angry at this thing, he hated it with all of his senses.

- Fuck off, you scum!

He was getting out of energy. This thing was dumb and almost blind, but it still was super fast and strong.