𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓚𝓲𝓭𝓼 𝓣𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻

Our Sidnaaz kept their ignoring game on after their confrontation that day. Soon Ramadan came and now Eid is on the way.

The Shahs celebrate Eid on their home town which is many a like village. Three shah brother live in Delhi with their family and the other one is in village and their mother is also there. She doesnt live far away from her house as she says she wants to die there in her land only.

So for Eid the family of three brothers were heading to village home. Before there was not everything ok between Sidnaaz's fathers. Yet they used to go together to show their mother that they were ok with each other. But now they r ok so obviuosly now the trip will no more with silency.

Shehnaaz Shah

Yayy Eid was three days away. I was so much excited. Who doesnt like Eid? Badhe abbo and Lala abbo' s family were also going along with us. There was two noah standing near our building. I guessed they came to pick us. We dont have any car or any kind of vehicles. So yeah u could say they were more well off than my abbo.

My family walked to the noah. Lala ammo said me to get into the one where she wa. Noah had 3 rows of seats. In front driver and passanger seat. Then in the middle there is 3 and in the back there is 3 seats. I made me comfortable in the back seat. Hamza bhai was going to drive.

Oh yes we still had the intro part of badhe abbo's family. Ok there badhe abbo,badhe ammi (I m not saying there name as they only make u confuse) Hamza bhai, who was married to Zahra bhabhi and had a 2 years old girl,Hana then Haseena Appi, she was married and in her house and at last Hafsa.

Umm I was not seeing Hafsa here. Maybe she was the other one. Shehbaaz sat beside Hamza bhai. One thing about Baaz that he never sat any where other than passenger seat. Ahem... there we also had Mr. Husband. Zahra bhabhi, Lala ammo and he was sitting in the middle seats. Lala ammo signaled him to help to settle the luggages. So being a god boy of Ammi he got down from his seat. Then my Ammi sat on his seat. Ops now where was he going to sit? Beside me? Let's see.

"Ammi I m not going to sit there in back." He started whining like a kid. He was still a kid though. Mark the sarcasm in my statement.

"Kaha baitna hai phir? There is no space othen than the back." Lala ammi was literally annoyed. I wanted to raise my hand. I was too annoyed.

"Ammi I can go to the other one."

"There is no seat left there also. Yes u can make a seat empty. Sami is sitting beside ur father, who is driving. U go and tell him to come here." Lala ammi smirked at him knowing she was winning the argument.

'No' I knew it would be his answer.

"No. There is no need of it." See I said he would deny the offer. Cause he really feared his father.

He hessitantly sat beside me. Zaan was also with me. Then Lala ammi handed Sayed to me. So I was not all alone with him. The point was that why he was behaving like a new bride?

Then Hana started to annoy Zahra bhabhi. So Lala ammi said bhabhi to pass her to us. Lala ammi t9ok Hana and gestured me to hold.

What I m? A nanny? Uff!

The other things were justified but what she said while handing Hana to me was so embarrasing.

"Handle them. U both should have practise of raising kids together. "

I looked beside me only to meet with a horrified Sidharth. His eyes were widen in disbelief. It was another moment of awkwardness for us. My Ammi and bhabhi chuckled at this.