𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

Azula examined her nails, "Surprised?"

"What are you doing here?" Aang demanded.

She looked away from her nails, scanning the trio, "I could ask you the same thing."

"Yeah, but we asked first."

Azula scoffed, and then asked in a rather condescending tone, "What are you? Five?"

"Plus eleven," Aang smoothly replied.

"Whatever. I'm surprised you haven't thought about your other friend yet."

The group exchanged a look.

Azula snapped her fingers, and two Dai Li agents brought in Jet. Katara's eyes widened in alarm.

"I don't get it. Why are you here, Azula? Working with the Dai Li?" Katara asked.

"Because becoming a part of a lame student council won't do anything to advance my position." Azula fake yawned, "Anyways, I want to make a deal. You have something I want. Hand it over, and you can have your friend back."

Katara knew Azula wanted the evidence, so she could destroy it. She didn't look at her friends as she took out her phone and threw it across the room, the phone skidding across the floor and stopping inches from Azula's foot.

"Thank you. But I'm afraid your boyfriend will also have to turn in his phone as well."

Katara crossed her arms, "Which one?"

"I suppose both will work," Azula said, amused. Her golden eyes flickered from Jet to Aang.

"You're going to have to come and get it," Aang said, as they turned and ran.

Dai Li agents swarmed around them. Sokka took out his boomerang, throwing it at any people that dared to come near to him.

"Fighting with a child's toy. Your brother is an idiot," Azula remarked.

"Not as much as yours," Katara said, ducking a punch thrown from a Dai Li agent.

"I heard that!" Zuko shouted from the other side of the room, walking straight into the mess.

"Zuzu! Come to join the party?" Azula asked in a mocking tone.

"What the hell is going on here?" her brother demanded.

"You could've just handed over the evidence, and you would've made it out in one piece," Azula said, ignoring her brother.

"You're right. Is it too late to make the exchange?" Katara asked sweetly.

"Better late than never," Azula said.

Aang and Jet both pulled out their phones, dropping it on the floor. Azula nodded at the Dai Li agents, and they let go of Jet.

Katara waved at Azula, "Have a nice day!"

They turned around, walking to the exit.

"-I'm not finished yet," Azula said. "My brother and I will be waiting at the election. You know, I've already ensured my victory of the election until the final round. When the time comes, we'll crush you."

She turned her head over her shoulder, "We'll see."

"Best of luck at the election."

Katara waved a hand, "Not that I'll need it."

Then they walked out of Lake Laogai in one piece.

"So...boyfriend, huh?" Aang said, sitting next to Katara in the front row. Sokka had decided to allow his little sister to drive his car, especially since they managed to get out of Lake Laogai with the evidence.