Danica laughed .

" Oh really ? And who would want US at thier slumber party ? "

" Bella and her boyfriend's adopted sisters . " I said .

" Isn't that alittle awkard ? " she asked .

I put my hands up deffensively .

" Not my idea . I'm  not a people person . " I muttered , rolling my eyes .

She sighed .

" Thanks for showing me around , Embry. " she said , turning to Embry with a nervous smile .

I cocked an eyebrow with a smirk .

" Come along Danny-woo ! " I said , tugging on her sleeve , pulling her under the umbrella just in time for it to start raining a little harder .

" What about Embry in this rain ? " Danny asked .

" Pffft . He can get his own umbrella ! " I said sarcastically , tugging Danny back toward's Charlie's so I could pack .

It was already pretty late . I'd slept most of the day . Some things never change . We got back to the house and both packed and got in Bella's truck . I cranked the radio up and sang along , shoving my hands up in the air , swaying with the beat . Danny did the same and Bella laughed . I had the music loud as we drove through Forks . 

* Jacob *

I was walking through Forks with Quil and Seth when I heard extremely loud music . We all turned to see Bella's car and three girls dancing . I immediately recignized Bella in her plaid shirt and Kathy and then the last girl who I suspected to be Danica .  

" Now there's something you don't see everyday ." Quil laughed . 

" I wish I did . " Seth muttered , looking after Kathy .

Damn . I couldn't believe I forgot . 

" I have to return Kathleen's book to her . " I muttered .

" How did you get her book ? " Quil asked with a raised eyebrow .

" She had it in the woods when I found her and she left it in my car . Wonder where she's going . " I said , knowing she'd probably want the worn book back . 

I looked down at the worn copy of Romeo and Juliet with : Kathleen Elena Norman-Swan inscribed in the cover . My gaze was torn from the book when Embry jogged up soaking wet . 

" Hey . " he said awkardly .

He seemed ... different .

" Where were you? We waited at the diner for an hour  ! " Quil said .

" I was with Danica West . I showed her around the reservation . " he explained with a slight blush .

" Danica as in Danny , Kathleen's best friend ? " Seth asked .

He nodded . 

" Yeah .... she's .... nice . " he smiled .

Quil chuckled and winked , nudging him .

" We actually just saw them driving through town . Jacob has to return something to Kathy, do you know where they were going ? " Seth asked .

Embry scratched the back of his head .

" Something about a slumber party at the Cullen house . "

All of our jaws dropped .

" Are you serious ?! " I demanded .