Chapter 151: Sage Mode?

Zacznij od początku

(something like these but a bit bigger.)

There in the middle of the lake rose three stone earth like spikes that grew about 10 meter-ish tall. Yamato looked at them with a proud smile. 

"Woah." The twins said in unison. They stared at the garden Yamato just made in astonishment. 
"Woah indeed." Yamato said with a proud smile. Jiraiya let out a fake cough. "Oh right." By using his wood style, he gave Jiraiya three planks of wood. 
"Alright lets start." Jiraiya said handing two of the planks to (y/n) and Naruto. Jiraiya then proceeded to take off his top and shoes leaving his pants and forehead protector on. (y/n) and Naruto's eyes landed on the large scar he had on his chest. The two fell silent and pressed their lips together in a straight line with a saddened expression. 

"What?" Jiraiya asked

"What?" Jiraiya asked. When neither talked he followed their gazes that landed on his scar. "Oh this?" He asked in a cheery tone. He smiled brightly at the twins. "This is nothing. Let's go alright?" 
The three walked bare foot on the water towards the three spikes.

Jiraiya jumped up and used the wood as a platform balancing himself on top. The two followed suit.

"Well, I guess it's time to do our bit." Kakashi said looking at the younger ninjas.
"What should we do sensei?" Sakura asked.
"We'll be eating dinner here tonight and since Aizawa kindly let us stay here for tonight, we'll do the kitchen work." Kakashi said
"Although we'll be staying in their common room tonight we still have to get up early to check and test the barrier before leaving." Yamato finished.
"Right. So let's get in there and give them a Konoha special treatment!" Guy said dramatically.
"YES GUY SENSEI!" Lee cheered.
"We aren't even in Konoha." Tenten said.
"And there is no 'Konoha special treatment." Neji said.
Guy laughed. "THERE IS NOW!" He pushed his students towards the dorm. 
Kakashi sighed and followed Guy with Yamato and the others following him.

.

.

.

 ((NOT MINE!!! JUST FOUND THIS ON GOOGLE although i think we have the same program

 ((NOT MINE!!! JUST FOUND THIS ON GOOGLE although i think we have the same program.))

Both students were having trouble as expected. Balancing took time to get used to. Once the two had gotten used to balancing, their muscles relaxed and now were able to concentrate. Of course like every other person that tried this, mastering it would take some time. Even Jiraiya would have to admit, he hasn't mastered it himself. One in particular student was having a harder time than the other. Their eyes were shut tightly and their muscles that was once relaxed was getting more tense by the minute.
"What's wrong, (y/n)?" Jiraiya asked.
(y/n) slowly opened her eyes exposing her troubled gaze.
"I don't know. I don't feel good."
"Huh? Are ya sick or something?" Naruto asked looking at (y/n).
"No no that i feel fine. My body feels fine." She replied.
"Then what's wrong?" Jiraiya asked.
"Nothing.. Maybe it's just me." She said dismissively and continued on with meditating.